TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Natural stuff
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Hey everyone, where's a good cheap place on line to get some natural stuff. I don't have to tell you moneys tight right now after 8 years of being out of work. it really makes me want to scream when i think of how much money i could of made if i wasn't sick. What is money though if you don't have your health the two go hand in hand and God is the key to them both, I always thank God for my health and now that i am sick i guess i still have to.

Maybe that's the whole problem with us when Job finally gave God the glory he got his Healing. Well anyway that something i have to be working on,this Disease has really dragged my Faith in the almighty way, way down almost to nothing.

Thanks Johnny

Post subject: Re: Natural stuff
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:25 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Johnny,
to answer your first question http://www.iherb.com is a great place, great products. and olive leaf extract in mine and Dana's book are a must! of course there's cats claw (samento), there's arguement whether or not toa free is better or now, in Buhner's book he says it doesn't make a difference, my answer to that is that we're all different, we even react differnt to abx, so we all act differnt to everything else as well. Dana will come along, as well as some of the others and add in some must have naturals

as far as the faith thing goes, I try to remember, and it's hard at times, that God is molding me into who he wants me to be. No it doesn't always feel good, and it's not always in my time frame, it's in his. Do you watch Joyce Meyer? go to http://www.joycemeyer.org you can watch previous episodes, she's awesome. she hits on that point a lot. My faith has grown since getting this disease, and I often have questioned why it is that people live rich, happy, healthy, seem to have all they could ever want. and I just came across a scripture regarding that, and darn it al if I can't remember it. But there is a reason. and I know those who are the "underdogs" here on earth will be glorious in His kingdom, and they will be nothing. Not to mention, we are rich , we are so lucky to have God in our lives, and some of the wonderful people He's brought into our lives because of this disese.

warmest regards,
jaime

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 am 

Yea I used to listen to Joyce all the time and now i listen to Charles Stanley a lot, I like the sound doctrine that He preaches. I was pentecostal most of my 35 years of being saved and even preached a little bit but I am learning so much about the His Grace and His Mercy no matter How much scripture you know it can't help you in a crisis if you don't have Faith.

Just reading the simple Gospels can be so rewarding because the sermon on the mount is the best preaching you are ever going to hear. Mathew 5 is always been my resting place when i get lost in my understanding and faith. I bought a red letter king James edition because the very words of the master are all in red which is nice.

Peace Johnny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:44 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Dana recently got turned on to Dr. Creflo Dollar, I listend to him a few times and he's good too, very down to earth. He says "open the door saying "I'm healed by His stripes" answer the phone saying "I'm healed by his stripes" etc, he had some sort of cancer and like Joel Osteen's mother immersed himself in scripture and was healed. God is still in the healing business that's for sure. And WE are all going to be living testimonies of that one :)

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:50 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi Johnny,

Well not much more to cover really (but I am sure I can come up with a page still lol!) Jaime did a great job. Iherb.com is excellent and so is vitacost.com - although Iherb will ship refrigerated probiotics w/ice packs and vitacost does not, both are reasonably priced.

Words, what we say are what will get us well. Jesus never ONCE proclaimed he healed anyone, He always said, "Your faith has healed you"....

Proverbs 18:21 says (Amplified) "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]".

Deuteronomy 30:19 - "I call on heaven and earth as witnesses today that I have offered you life or death, blessings or curses. Choose life so that you and your descendants will live"

Since God "spoke" the world into existence..."God said let there be light.. etc., we learn that speaking is VERY important, not THINKING. Through faith, I know we must stay in faith and we can speak our healing into existence, because it is already DONE!

I don't know if we will have to stay in faith for that healing 1 year or 50, but I believe God's promises.

(Numbers 23:19) "God is not a man, that he should lie" I know for sure we can't go around saying "I will never be well" - be assured you won't - it is important to always call those things that be not as they were. (Romans 4:17 says) ..."God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were." (Amplified version -He was appointed our father] in the sight of God in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed) Then in Matthew we see it is true: ...and He healed all the sick. This fulfilled the word of the Lord through the prophet Isaiah, who said,“He took our sicknesses and removed our diseases.”

When we were saved..we believed by faith & said a salvation prayer.. and we now believe we are going to heaven because the bible says we are. For some reason that is easier to believe than believing we are healed, same book, just another promise, the bible says we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5)"But he was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed".

(2 Corinthians 5:7) "We live by faith NOT by sight"

(Hebrews 11:5) "And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him"

Speaking words of faith are important - it is finally sinking in, no matter what minister I watch lately this message is being taught.

Our healing was meant for this lifetime, not when we die. Ask for guidance (abx or natural?) keep Him in every moment - ask for your healing and then thank Him all day long He is healing you.

I don't know really of any other way to live now, years of suffering and proclaiming I was dying I believe was killing me...I am serious when I say, since I have changed my words - my life is changing - slowly, I mean it.

Here are two miracle healings - I love these, one is from Lyme Disease, the other Parkinsons (same thing then :| )

Johnny stay in the word, stay flooded in teachings, you will be well.

First link opens to windows, second link is youtube:
LD healing: http://www.cbn.com/media/asx.aspx?Video ... ate=500000

Parkinsons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9-R4Rt8_A

Interestingly in Job (New living translation is what I have) around Job 42:10 I think it says when he prayed for his friends he was restored ... I found this interesting since Jesus told us to forget about ourselves and help others.

Also, I find it interesting that some "religions" (I am non-denominational Christian) will tell you the bible is not a book of name it and claim it...in my opinion that is EXACTLY what it is ...you have to confess w/your mouth (the bible says) that you are saved before you will ever "claim" heaven as your eternal home....the bible is a full of advice on words and speaking things into existence. In the desert Jesus spoke to satan and he'd leave..everything is about our words. In God's economy you must believe it before you will ever see it. Many minister's say we tie God's hands to help us if our words don't line up with His truth in the bible.

Believe, have faith, claim your healing as yours, it will come.

:cross:
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:26 pm 

Yea I hear you seek and keep seeking. I did many years of researching this subject and I believe that God has His own will and purpose. Paul sought His healing three times and He said God grace is sufficient for thee. I don't believe that it's a lack of Faith but a lack of understanding that God is sovereign and He not a Genie in a Lamp. We can't instruct Him what He has to do but on the other hand without Faith it is impossible to please Him.

So I put my healing on His lap and I am not questioning it anymore, but I know in His time things will turn around for me and every fellow believer. We can't question whether or not we have the right Faith or attitude because it's His good pleasure to Heal us when He is ready.I remember in my younger days when i was so exuberant in my Faith dying wasn't such a bad thing because when you are walking close to the Lord you have no fear of that kind of stuff.

Peace Johnny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:47 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Excellent - perfectly said, I really love it! I agree God is not a genie, but I will hold Him to his promises and if He says "I am healed by His stripes" then I have to believe it.

One thing I have learned if I look into my past, all my trials ended, they all ended and usually in a second always abruptly. Some trials went on for years, some went on for a few months, but they ended and this will too. I even had a healing of a form of cancer within 3 months, I think now they were all stepping stones, a test of faith for this loooooonnngggg trial, but I try to remember, they all ended one way or another. So, live in faith, know He is in control, call those things that be not as though they are and really wait with expectancy you will be well.

I think God wanted Paul (like all of us) to get to the point that he did, -Philippians 4:11 "Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am"

I think when we stop asking (like JM puts it) "Why God why, When God when" and instead we just live in faith and learn how to be content and reach out to others, God will lead us, take care of us. I have great faith He will walk us out of this. Truly LD can be beat, if he delivers others, why not us? God is so much bigger than any disease - cancer - all of it.

This is stretching our faith to the ultimate limit, I can't think of a trial that would be harder. Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Remember, we don't need faith when life is great, faith is believing in the unseen, we need faith right now! So don't lose faith... :hands:

Did you watch the videos? What did you think?
(Edit: I just wanted to add, I don't fear death anymore, I use to..but Lyme took care of that..no fear took on a whole new meaning!)

(Danny give Johnny the link of the video we watched that we liked so much - Johnny watch the video Danny posts it)

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:11 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

well spoken truth, Johnny.

Blessings,
~Diana

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Johnny,

Watch this episode of Creflo Dollar when you get a chance, it always lights a faith fire under me when I need it: http://wcci.edgeboss.net/wmedia/wcci/ar ... d_300k.wmv The title of it is called "How to handle pressure".

A scripture to go along with the message in that episode:

Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart promoteth healing; but a broken spirit drieth up the bones.

The key to healing and anything else you want is joy and meditating on what you know. You know you have the victory and the battle has already been won. It WAS won at the cross. The part we're waiting for is manifestation and we need patience and joy, the joy that Jesus gives us through the word. Consistent seeking of the word is the answer no matter what the time amount may be and I can only imagine how hard it must be 8 years in.

Isaiah 40
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

1 Peter 2:12
12 Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you.

We've been warned ahead of time of the trials that we will come across and that we will grow weary and stumble, yet those that seek the Lord and hope in the Lord will be rewarded.

Faith must be renewed on a daily basis in order to stand strong in trials, and better yet, the best thing would be to be completely saturated in God's word and allow nothing but his truth in your mind and imagination. Soak in his Word as much as you possibly can and the joy, fire, and peace will come with it.

1 Corinthians 15:58
So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable.

Exodus 23:25
I will take sickness away from your midst…

Isaiah 41:10
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Exodus 15:26
I am the LORD who heals you

Jeremiah 33:6
I will heal my people and will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth

Psalm 103:2-3
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and don't forget all his benefits; He forgives all your sins; he heals all your diseases

Remember, the battle is won! We're saved (and in more ways than one!)
Danny

"...I am the LORD who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:07 am 

Thank You for your kind words of encouragement. I find that God has His own time line and when it is time Him to move in a situation He will. There are so many mysteries with God and I have met people that have such wonderful Faith they believe God for anything. If we have the Faith of a grain of mustard seed we could say to the mountain be moved and it will.

I know everyone has at least a grain and it's just a matter of Gods will and purpose when He is ready to do something. I am starting to realize that my soul is more important than my life because without my soul what do I really have? "What shall it profit a man if He gain the whole world and lose his soul". My healing is in the Lap of the Lord and I praise Him because He is King of Kings, Lord of Lords, I met some Lyme patients that have told me Lyme has drawn them close to the Lord.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:31 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Jonny,

Great post. I am a member of a Pentecostal church and i love the preaching. It speaks the truth. I don't get wrapped up in the standards of the church though. I still ware makeup, jewelery and cut my hair. i do wear a skirt to church out of respect.

My mom loves Charles Stanley, hes great also John Heaggy.(sp)

Blesses to you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:08 pm 

Cool! I like hagees end time prophecy i think he's pretty good and so is jack van imp. with revelations. I believe we are very close to the end! I getting ready to leave this world I'm getting ready for the gates of pearl. Trusting and abiding in the Holy Ghost I'm getting ready to Leave this world. (good song) I used to know all the words before Lyme LOL!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hagee can be very good - haven't watched him in awhile I am going to see if I can catch him today.

About the following scripture:
And the Lord said, "If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and be planted in the sea'; and it would obey you.

IMHO - none of us have faith the size of a mustard seed, we think we do, but we don't...Jesus says in this scripture what we'd be capable of if we did...I can't uproot a tree by faith - and if anyone out there can please let me know because you can uproot this disease as well - :D

Faith is built through trials and staying in faith is very hard year after year, I know we all waiver, we are humans subject to the attack of "you will never be well" - in that one thought we have lost faith.

(EDIT; Watched Hagee on Word Network - very powerful message on giving Thanks if you want your miracle! Wish I could find the episode online, I am working on it).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:15 pm 

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

We don't really need much and we can say to the mountain to move and it will. I think it's a question of God's will, when it's in His good pleasure to do something it will be done. God loves faith as long as we are in accordance to His will (our needs) I always tell the atheist that unbelief has no rewards.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]