TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: back from LLMD's
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

So, we made it, yet another trip to PA. I told my doc I wanted to change something, but wasn't sure if I was ready seeing as the kids are going to start back to school, and I can't afford to feel any worse than I do. He said we could wait, and then somehow I decided to switch amoxi to omnicef. We are keeping the biaxin the same. so now it's omnicef/biaxin. I was on omni in the begining, and seemed more clear headed John said. So we'll see. I'll probably fill it today or tomorrow. Hopefully the transition goes smoothly. I really can't afford to feel worse than I do right now. He seems to think that once you hit the right drug you continually feel better pretty quickly. It's just finding the right drug that can take so long. That doesn't mean I haven't been doing good killing, I think my body was just so overloaded that there's no ONE drug that can take care of it. who knows. Tired of thinking about it. It's in God's hands.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: back from LLMD's
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:22 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Jaime - are you ok? Haven't heard from you since this post. The forum keeps going off line then back and off and on for days now.

Did you start your new protocol? How are you doing? I am worried..you never go this long without checking in, but we have been offline a lot...fill us in, ok?

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:08 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Oh Jaime where art thou?!

"...I am the LORD who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

:) of course you already know, I've already talked to you, but I'll fill this in here. I've started the omnicef, can definitly tell that it goes deep. Within a day or two I was feeling aweful. I've saved up enough diflucan now that I think i am going to start taking it for a month straight. So adding that in too.

It's just been a busy time, on top of feeling so ill. Ever since I've done that week of vaction Bible school with the kids, I can't seem to get back on track. It wore me down so much. Going to try to catch up on some rest, and some doc appts I've been letting go (eye doc, gyno, etc) so tired of doc appts.

Sorry to worry you all. I tried to get on a few times but had problems, I did email u at your other email addy. Thanks for the concern. :hug:

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]