TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lookyhere
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Here's my momentarily happy lymeabean who succsssfully competed in the first schooling show of the dressage season in AR. She got a first and a third. Huge step that she could do it.

Attachments:
5.jpg
5.jpg [ 32.95 KiB | Viewed 1500 times ]
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 31.13 KiB | Viewed 1497 times ]
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 26.45 KiB | Viewed 1501 times ]

Post subject: Re: Lookyhere
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:52 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Way to go Laine, Congratulations!!!

Susan, she is such a doll - how is she doing today/this week?

:hands:
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:56 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Aw thats so awesome! Hope she has many more good days like this!!

http://www.myspace.com/aloha6728

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:42 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Awesome! Congratulations! :kicking:

"...I am the LORD who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:03 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Awwww! I especially like the third photo!

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:10 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

awe, how sweet! being a horse person myself, I know how much that must have meant to her! thanks for sharing!

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:32 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Dear Miss Lymabean,

You are girl after my own heart. I cannot wait until the day you and Heather can meet. You are amazing. What you have accomplished in the midst of the fight (and we all know here how much work that takes making the win so much sweeter!!) is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. You are a beautiful role model for others who suffer yet are determined. I am praying that there are no after sufferings.

You are a beautiful girl, Miss C. Lymabean!! Love that pose!! Your horse is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great therapist you sit upon. She must trust you immensely. It shows from those well-deserved ribbons! I wish I could be there to rub her down, brush her out, pick up her poody from the stall and lay down fresh straw for you! I would do it! I would! I love being in the midst of such regal beauty -even the ones w/creative personalities!

And I love how she and you posed together for the picture! That's a hoot! What's her name? How old is she and what are the most precious characteristics about her that make you love her so??

I will show Heather tomorrow. She will be thrilled for you - from one athlete to another!

We are as proud of you as your mother is of you. (Well, as proud as one could be!)
Love, Diana

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:05 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Thank you Diana. I can't wait to show your reply to her. She really needs it right now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:24 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Lymeabean - thanks very much for pointing me to this TALD site. It gives me the opportunity to at least remain current about Laine's progress and accomplishments. She is one of the strongest people I know, well beyond her chronological age.

Please tell her HI from GaryBob. Also, tell her how proud I am of all her accomplishments and I'll sincerely miss her and the rest of the family in July.

My best to all our friends and families who share the challenges associated with Lyme Disease. We'll pray for discovery of a complete and immediate cure.

Love to all.

GaryBob

PS: Thanks for your help in getting to this page. It turns out I had to register etc. I really demonstrated my technology-challenged handicapped, didn't I?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:10 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Dear Lymebean! BLUE RIBBON! That's awesome. You look So happy on the last picture. You have such a pretty horse!! I know it can be hard; but, we have to keep trying. I am proud of you for getting out there and doing what you love even though you have been hurting.
love, Heather

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Thank you Heather, I can't wait to show this to Laine, she is very sick right now.

Our whole family is SO PROUD of you and your Make A Wish adventure! Can't wait to see pictures.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]