TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bad News: My Husbands friend Died.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:50 am 
 E-mail  Profile

So about 2 month's ago my husband and I went 2 a benefit dinner 4 his co-worker/friend b/c he found out he had Lou Gehrig's Disease.

So at the dinner I gave his wife an envelope with some info on Lyme Disease that it could in deed be LGD. I mean Lyme could mimic LGD. I never heard anything back about what they did after they got this info, I even gave them my LLMD's info, or about his recent prognoses.

So last nite my hubby called me from work, while on his break, 2 tell me he had bad news.......His friend Frisco ( about 38) went tubbing yesterday, Sunday, with some friends and he DROWNED..... :sadangel: The EMS arrived and could not revive him.
All my hubby knew was that his friends thought he was kidding but in deed he was not. Frisco was a joker and an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PERSON.

Oh my Lord this is so horrible......He has a beautiful wife and 3 children, 5, 10, & 13.
I'm guessing that the funeral will be this week, my hubby does not know if he wants 2 go, he has a problem with funerals.

:pray: :pray: PLEASE EVERYONE COULD U LIFT UP FRISCO'S FAMILY IN PRAYER, HIS WIFE'S NAME IS AMY. :pray: :pray:

I just can't believe this happened, I know God has a plan and reason for everything, BUT this is just 2 hard 2 stomach.

Thank u all for the prayers.
In His Name, :jc:
Krissy

Post subject: Re: Bad News: My Husbands friend Died.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:53 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Krissy,
I am so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately we have lived this tragedy as well when my husbands best friend died about 6 years ago.

It is ironic, I was thinking this morning how we can be diagnosed w/a disease and something else entirely we could die from. It is always a reminder w/unexpected to death to enjoy life now...don't wait to be "well".

Much love and prayers to you and your husband and your friends family.

With sympathy,
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Bad News: My Husbands friend Died.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:39 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Krissy, I know we've already talked about this...of course you know I will be praying for the family.

Dana, Krissy and I were just talking about what you just said... it doesnt really matter what dx we're handed, we should accept nothing as a death sentance, because when it's our time to go home to the Lord, it's our time, and we never know when that will be and by what means, it's likely most of us won't die from lyme disease, but something totally unrelated anyhow.....

This man dying so young reminds me that we need to treat each day as a gift, and treasure every minute

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]