TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: great thread on natural treatments!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:24 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

so as you know I mod at another forum, I checked in there quickly and saw this thread, this guy seems to have a lot of education behind this, and thought it might be worth a read for all of you...PLEASE check this link out....very interesting!!!

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-d ... o-holistic

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: great thread on natural treatments!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I really believe that holistic therapies can work. But some people are bedridden sick, I just don't know if Samento or other natural stuff would help at all. Because Bb is so virulent & can survive the strongest abx even, it is confusing to me.

What do you think about people like us who have had agonizing pain? I wish I knew his symptoms...do you know how sick he was? Then, of course, it really just goes back to what works for one person may or may not work for another. Whatever works..go for it.

The natural things I have tried can create herxing horribly too....I know neither is easy.

I honestly think that most important thing he is doing is that 5k run everyday! That is one thing "well" lymies have in common, whether they use holistic or abx.

No matter what you choose, a work out plan is the greatest thing of all. I have watched my son go from utterly sick, yet not miss many workouts and he is doing better - Praise God! Watching him proves to me the dedication you have to have to get well. And it ain't easy when you feel so horrible to get started even.

The woman who was headed for a wheelchair and climbed Half Dome a year later - excercise again - she said it was the key.

I really need to get serious about an excercise plan.

No matter how someone beats Lyme it always good to hear another success story! I just wish I knew my "magic" bullet. Hey, speaking of "natural" stuff how is Connie? I will tell you I know her Infrared Sauna had a lot to do with her getting well...I am a believer in Infrared, it heals.

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: great thread on natural treatments!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:20 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

I pm'd the guy for more info, he said he was at work, but he'd be happy to tell me later, so I will find all that out...

doesn't walking around the zoo for 6 hours count as exercise, lol? and two little ones? and cleaning house and running errands? haha... I know it doesn't...but you would think it would... when we have the heat we've been having I'm a sweaty mess! that's gotta be killing something. of course John doesn't get that....every inch of my body hurts.

I haven't talked to Con in a while, I should call her....I know she had a small relapse, but got on it quick and got better....she stopped the forum thing because she felt since she was feeling well she needed to spend time with her family, she owed them that...I can't disagree with her. Time goes so fast as it is.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]