TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Are we having fun yet? I thought I didn't have babesia!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:10 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

At least 6 negative Igenex tests for babs including a negative FISH test..so how can this be?

I started treatment a month ago with Artemisinin..slowly ramping up. Suppose to add malarone next.

Well for someone not suppose to have babs the herx is MISERABLE! And I haven't even started malarone!

I have a fever, night sweats, feel so out of it, my mind is so fogged, it feel like my brain is stuffed with cotton.

I never have fevers or "typical" babesia symptoms until I started Art. I didn't believe you could truly herx on Art, but reading the Lyme Md blog - I am apparently not alone and they can be vicious herxes.

Please keep me in your prayers - anxiety, shakiness and feelings of insanity are so hard to deal with. Don't know how I made it through today...well, yeah, I do ... :jc:

I wish God would DELIVER me, no ALL OF US, from all this...

IS THERE ANYTHING WORSE THAN TICK BORNE DISEASE AND THE TREATMENTS?

:faint:

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Are we having fun yet? I thought I didn't have babesia!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:51 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

sweetie, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well at all. I didn't know you could really herx with co infection treatment either, but I keep reading more and more that people do. of course it makes sense.... people are even herxing from yeasts and parasites... I suppose if you're doing killing and there's a die off, it's going to happen...

let me re phrase that... I think if , like us, people have such a high load of bacteria/yeast/parasites, whatever, the die off is more prominent... it's not like killing say strep throat.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:42 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

So sorry you are feeling so awful, I hate that I can relate, but I can, I am herxing badly right now. I was going to post about it too. But just wanted to tell you I am praying for you, that is so crazy that you had all those negative tests...

You are so strong, you are incredible, I don't know how long I can go on like this and it seems like you have been dealing with this for years...(the herxing)...I don't understand even attempting treatment without God...You are exactly right, He is how you will get through.

J

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Well, the good news is this may be why you haven't reached remission - you are now treating the Babs so you are peeling one more very important part of that onion away.

I hope you feel better soon.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana,
I pray that God will use this treatment in a great way to bring further healing just like the lady on LymeMD blog you shared about. May this bring a new level of healing in a special way.

Blessings,
Sherri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I took a Parasite cleanse, a wormwood combo. I only took 2 pills and felt HORRIBLE. So I think we can Herx from just about anything from Lyme 2 co's 2 parasite cleanses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:30 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Thank you for your prayers - the herx continues....I hate changing or adding, it is feeling like this that just stops me!

Krissy - I have had certain vitamins make me feel horrible, although it is usually short lived. But yes, a parasite cleanse can create a herx.

I wish I had never heard the word HERX - 4 years ago I had never heard of a herx - now it seems like we can herx on everything.

Praying for all of us to conquer this once and for all! Enough already, we want our health back...please! :pray:

xoxoxo

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Dana I'm still praying for you... in fact I pray for each and every one of you all the time. even when there aren't those prayer requests.

I forget what I was reading or listening to, but it said the devil can not read our minds...which I don't get, seeing as he puts thoughts in our heads, but we MUST speak out loud the Word of God, it scares him away, especially the name Jesus.

that's something I need to work on...I'm always walking around in my head saying scripture or healing thoughts, but don't do it out loud....

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]