TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fightin' words - "ACCEPT" you have Lyme! VENT
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Oh, I just had to vent!

I went to my pain management Md today. My doctor is on vacation so I saw the NP.

She starts off with this positive thinking lecture and how it will help me. Well she has no idea I live in the Kingdom of God where everything is positive, where there is hope and miracles and healing.

Lyme as we know is probably one of (if not THE) worst disease to experience. So, of course I try to set my mind and keep it set on positive thinking. I am not perfect at this, but my focus is Jesus, not Md's, not abx..of course I pray God leads me to what I need and you know I am in treatment. That being said, HOPE gets me out of bed in the morning.

She instantly without knowing me at all, tells me that there are patients worse than me that she sees and some with less pain than mine, that I, basically fall somewhere in the middle...ha!ha!ha! (IF SHE ONLY KNEW! Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes!)

Anyway, she tells me that if I think positive and speak positive how it will lessen the effects of pain (she doesn't know my Christian "training" of speaking scripture and thinking on the Kingdom, etc.) Then in the next breath she said, "...and learn to ACCEPT lymes (yes, lymeS!) is your life now".

My spirit welled up and I said, "You weren't doing so bad there for a minute about positive thinking, but to say think positive and then contradict it by saying "accept" this, NO WAY! I will NEVER accept this is life from now on!"

She said, "You cannot turn back the clock" I said, "I know SOMEONE who can!" (Isaiah 38:8 I will make the shadow cast by the sun go back the ten steps it has gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.' " So the sunlight went back the ten steps )

She thought I meant a doctor - and said, "What can he do wave a wand over you?" I said, "You never know how HE is going to do it!"

I left there ranting (poor husband had to listen) "I will NEVER accept this and one day I will leave here for the last time - HEALED!"

I have had doctors tell me after a breaking a collarbone in half (that took 3 years to heal) that it would NEVER heal without surgery, I balked then too and kept on believing and God healed it! Doctor's were astounded when it healed!

I had doctor's tell me I was an inch away from cervical cancer if I didn't have surgery. God led me through a natural protocol, the doctors sent me certified letters stating I could die! I'd burn them and kept on believing...and God healed me! Doctor's were astounded when the cells reversed and were normal!

NEVER tell me (or my God) the word NEVER! Or to ACCEPT something that God has no intentions of any of us having that love Him!

The world has a way of thinking that boggles my Christian mind and I feel a Holy Ghost fire when I hear NEVER! I hope and pray God astounds these doctor's one day too.

NEVER under estimate our God and keep believing... Matthew 19:26 (New Living Translation)
Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”

:bible:
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:21 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana, I LOVE it. You are awesome. You are SO right on. My pastor recently said something like "Are you sick today? Well I don't know about you, but I WILL NOT ACCEPT SICKNESS!!!"

Your post is a great reminder that we can't allow that negativity in our spirits! It is sooo easy (for me anyway) to get stuck in the "poor me" rut...but I cannot allow myself to be defined by a spirochete!!!

Thanks for sharing that Dana. I hope I can be that passionate next time I run into someone like that. Julie

Post subject: Re: Fightin' words - "ACCEPT" you have Lyme! VENT
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:49 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Dana, I know we talked about this last night already, but thought I'd reply here too. I can't believe this woman... they irritate me SOOOO much... you said she seemed like she had some sort of hocus pocusy type religion she was talking anyhow, so who needs her. We have our God, and thru Him ALLLLLL things ARE possible!

You've been thru some major situations before, and God brought you right on thru them, and He will this too. It's just like your post on being molded, we're all in a process right now, learning, growing, going to the next level.

and lymes...ahhhh, that drives me nuts! lol... I have so many people on the other website who have it, and still call it lymes... on of my docs nurses used to say that too...I'm like, come on, lymes, no I'm not going and buying some limes at the store, it's LYME diseasE!!!

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana,
I love this post. U go Girl!!!!
God is our Healer, not the DOCTORS.
U TELL THEM.

:jc: IS THE Lord OF ALL Lords and HE DOES HEAL US. I have excepted my son and I's Healing and in time it will come.

:cross: God Bless U,
Krissy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:54 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Last year this time I was so sick that at times I could only roll out of bed to pee in a bucket by my bed, and then fall back in bed!!! I really thought I wouldn't make it. Lost 20 lbs. in short order! A lot of the time I really didn't feel very with it. Just lost in a daze.

I prayed a lot! Wanted to be there for my family. Begged God for life back.

Mved to Pa. for a couple of months for IV Rocephin treatment. 56 days of it. Then on to a Dr. in Ga. Only did nutritional from him. Felt okay.

For the past six months I've lived an almost normal life. I loved every moment of it. GO, GO, GO! Now I'm getting to the place were I am headed down hill again. So it had me thinking a lot again......What is this disease about and how does it work, is it Spiritual, is it maybe even actually more like a robot instead of an organism. So many questions!!!

And how will Dr.s learn unless they study us?

I know I'm all over the page and maybe it doesn't even come under this post, but I'm there too. I do not accept that this is the end of my story! It is a very horrbile disease! And yes people look at me and say all the time " you don't look sick." So yeah it's hard for them to sympathize. But how many years we have pushed thru pain!!!! Lack of energy!! Having to watch closely to what we say because in all this every little thing is a trigger and you just want to SCREAM!!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE?

Well I get to see the Dr. on monday. Pray that somehow my treatment plan will be the right one. I know that's what we all want. The perfect plan. :console: Thanks!

And LAUGH! You can always tell if someone is a true Lymie. They never say Lymes! Dead giveaway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

You will be in prayers Gina. I heard something yesterday a TV minister said, "When you have tasted better, you cannot accept anything less!" How true...follow God - you will get there. It takes so much time and I know, believe me I know..I want out now!

Another minister said "You wouldn't know sunshine without rain, you wouldn't know good days, unless you have experienced pain" - never stop, never accept this hellish oppression, it doesn't belong to us. We were bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus and we belong to him and we need to speak it out loud so hell makes no mistake, we will not quit and we already have won the battle through Him, if the bible says it, it is so - "By His stripes we WERE healed" - it is only a matter of time that we manifest a symptom-free body!

This is one of my favorite conferences, where Creflo Dollar was speaking at a Joyce Meyer women's conference, called "Relentless Faith" - if you have 20 minutes watch this, it will give you a spiritual boost - you will relate! About 7-9 minutes in it just hits home. Krissy once watched this months ago when I posted and really liked it too. Should open to Windows Media as soon as you click here: http://wcci.edgeboss.net/wmedia/wcci/ar ... d_300k.wmv

Love to you al
xoxox

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]