TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: mandatory swine flu shots??
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Protection From Compulsory Vaccination, Drugging - Your Right to Self-Shield!
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org
What You Can Do to Prevent
Forced Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations.
Demand Your Right to Self-Shield!
The World Health Organization (WHO) after changing the definition to fit current conditions, declared a "Level 6" pandemic in mid-June, 2009. The CDC and WHO are now predicting that the H1N1 "Swine Flu" will be back this fall in a new and deadly form.
They also say that a new vaccine will be ready for deployment at the very time when the H1N1 Pandemic virus circulates around the globe and are proposing universal (mandatory) vaccination, starting with our most vulnerable: the very young and the very old. At the July 9, 2009 "flu summit," the President stated: "We want to make sure that we are not promoting panic... the most important thing ...is to make sure that state and local officials prepare now to implement a vaccination program in the fall..."
You Could be Jailed for Refusing Swine Flu and Regular Flu Vaccinations
The United States Emergency Medical Powers Acts and Federal legislation, including the Patriot Acts I, II and III, BARDA and others provide for mandatory vaccination or drugging. No exemptions (religious or otherwise) are provided. Those who refuse will be classified as felons at the State level, subject to immediate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length in jails or other facilities reserved for such "vaccine refusers." In a frightening "Big Lie" propaganda move, those who doubt the effectiveness of unproven, uninsurable vaccines are being called " Vaccine Resisters" and being equated to a new form of "terrorism."
Those who refuse at the Federal level will be subject to immediate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length, probably in FEMA camps set up across the US.
That means that untested, potentially lethal vaccines and dangerous drugs like Tamiflu could be forced upon people who do not wish them and who would face incarceration or worse if they choose not to accept them. The CDC has said that there would be no exemptions and that there would be "a certain amount of human wastage". Instead, we demand the right to Self-Shield in our own homes!
No Drug Company Liability for Side Effects!
The uninsurable vaccines produced for the bioengineered Swine Flu Pandemic will not have been tested in any meaningful way by the time they are delivered into our bodies and those of our children in the fall of 2009, if the World Health Organization and CDC are to be believed.
Vaccine manufacturers are exempt, thanks to Congress and the FDA, from any legal liability for damage or death from these dangerous, uninsurable drugs.
What You Can Do NOW!!
We must make this demand that the government respect our rights become "viral" through your efforts and result in many hundreds of thousands of messages to decision makers, on the State and Federal levels!
You can fill complete the form below and we will send it to your congressional and state representatives. You can also forward this request to your friends and family.
Thank you for your strong and immediate action as it could save many lives and prevent massive needless pain and suffering.
Yours in health and freedom,
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation
>>Learn More

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: mandatory swine flu shots??
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Looks like I am going to the big house, the slammer, the bucket, club Fed, the pen - oh boy! :woohoo:

This country is a dictatorship, God help us! Hell will freeze over before they get that needle in my arm.

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:51 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Yep I heard the same thing. Laws were put into place a couple years ago. I pray God changes this in a big way. Even if I go to jail, I would not be able to get the treatment needed. God help us and protect us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 pm 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

I just talked to someone who talked to a big shot lawyer, and he said there's no way they can do this...I sure hope so...scary stuff here! I don't know how they possibly could do this, I mean they never even have enough of the flu shots for people, so to have every single person vaccinated... come on

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:51 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana,
I'm with u on this. My son had a flu shot once, around 2 years old and had a severe reaction to it. It gave him rash like sores all over his body that lasted for months. They were raised bumps that itched. Finally a Dermatologist was able to tell me it was G-in Crosti Syndrome. I mite have the spelling wrong but it's exactly as it sounds.

I have never given him another flu shot. Never gave my daughter as flu shot and I never got one again after this happened to my son.

BOY OH BOY. LET'S ALL JUST PRAY THEY DO NOT MAKE IT MANDATORY.

Lord help us!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:16 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Now they are saying babies to age 24 will be required to get them...that means our kids! NO!NO!NO!

They are the group that was most effected with the current H1N1.

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]