TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: prayers please
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:39 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

I really can't function to well right now...so just really want to ask for prayers real quick. I've been running myself into the ground, throwing up for days, haven't slept in days (and of course hub doesn't sleep well last night and has the gall to tell me just how increadibly tired he is today), lol ! I was actually hallucinating last night I was so tired.... so I put on a Christian station and fell asleep to that.

seems that nobody around me really understands, nor cares much. so that makes it all the more frustrating. Now I'm just looking like someone with an attitude! It's like, was over my moms with my kids yesterday... go thru the motions of getting them swimming, taking the cover off the pool, getting bugs out, , listening to them fight, etc, etc... sitting there in the sun and heat, feeling like I'm going to wretch at any given moment... finally get them out, to realize one of her dogs is missing... at this point I just want to get them dressed and get home and rest...but NO, now I'm screaming for this stupid dog for 45 mins... call my mom, she's in a lousy mood over it all, and on her way home, and yelling at me, as though it's my fault... FINALLY one of my kdis see this doc two doors down on the patio! these MORONS had him the whole time, NEVER said "hey Taz is over here" they were feeding him people food, I was/am insainly angry!

If any of you get to the point where you can NOT tolerate one more sound, smell, stimulation, and get pushed on an emotional rollercoaster, dripping sweat, trying to hold in vomit...you know how this can be so upsetting! I mean like 10 people over there, not one could say anything! what is wrong with people? why is it that those of us that are so sick, are the only decent people out there? I do more than anyone healthy I know, I spend countless hours helping people find doctors, get them information, etc, etc, etc, I push thru it all, an outsider would NEVER know I'm as sick as I am, I need to stop being a doormat, maybe if I am more of a put my foot down kinda gal, things will be different. Maybe I won't bend over backwards for everyone anymore... put ME first for once...MY time with God, My health, My family

anyhow, as you can see, I desperatly need prayers of all kinds, don't even know where to begin!

thank you all
j

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: prayers please
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am 
 E-mail  Profile

istherehope wrote:
haven't slept in days ... Maybe I won't bend over backwards for everyone anymore... put ME first for once...j

Dear Jaimie~

Been keeping you in prayer even before your post today. You have just been on my heart as I am really concerned about you. The post above indicates that maybe you wont bend over backwards for everyone anymore. As someone who cares, I plead with you to change that word maybeand talk with your husband to make a decision today on how to begin to get the care you need.

I know with a family it is easier said than done. If you have to hire a housekeeper one day a week, please get the help you need today. Our bodies cannot be pushed beyond return because when they are we are forced to take care of ourselves. Joyce stated that if we dont take time to be well, we will have to take time to be sick.

They are stating the Swine flu is supposed to be starting up in the fall. An article stated that one of the best ways to build your immune system is sleep. I am praying for your sleep. One of the things I cannot do is be on the computer a couple hours before bedtime because it affects Melatonin levels.

I pray I dont sound harsh in any way -- that is not my hearts intent -- I care for you friend -- please turn the word maybe posted above to yes, and meet with your husband to make a plan for you and your family for this to happen. May the Lord do a special work.

Caring for you and praying for you,
with compassion and concern I write,

Sherri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Jaime, I am so sorry that you are facing such a difficult time. I am presently not as ill as I was in the past, but still taking care of my children and home and everything else is incredibly difficult, and sometimes I feel like I will lose my mind.

I agree that you and your husband should maybe talk about a plan of some sort, because clearly the way things are now is just not going to cut it. I have no idea how receptive your husband would be to the idea of a housekeeper or what your financial situation is, but if possible i think it is such a great idea.

We just finally started having a friend of mine come once a month or twice a month to clean, and I cannot tell you the weight I feel lifted off of my shoulders.

I realize that housekeeping is NOT the only issue you have, and the fact that you have noone with you who understands what you are going through is so stressful and hurtful. For a long time I thought my husband was dismissing my illness as "ridiculous" and made up. However over time and conversation (along with him watching Under Our Skin) he became more understanding of what I feel like physically and mentally.

Pray pray pray...I know you do already. Pray over everyone and everything. You are such an incredible woman and you give me inspiration.

I am praying for a door to open for you. Julie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Sorry Jamie, when i throw up is usually from being so dizzy from Lyme its unreal what we have to go through isn't it? I will be praying for you because i know exactly what you are going through as well as everybody here in TALD, i am hoping for a break through for all of us soon so we can get some much needed relief.

Peace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Jaime,
Never put yourself first, put God first! God wants you to forget about yourself and make Him number 1...listen what is he saying?

When there is no Grace on something, it is time to "dismount". As Joyce says, God will have us do something for a season and we don't know when to quit, even if the horse is dead. There is a time for everything (scriptural).

If it is a struggle to moderate at the other forum then God is NOT in it - stop. Focus on God, on healing scripture, turn off the computer and take a much needed break. You are overwhelmed, I know that feeling...and that is when I finally said "no more"...what a relief. People will find help Jaime - there are huge forums and organizations that can help. Stop knocking yourself out...this isn't good. You know I removed myself from that, except those that come here...what a total relief, really! Hear me, I have been there.

Really - people not understanding is what we all face, BUT God understands and He is all you need. What is He saying about treatment? Are you going to restart? I am concerned since you stopped treatment this is a relapse getting worse...I hope not. Time to see Dr. J again? Coudn't hurt.

God will put YOU first if you make HIM first....

Jesus said in Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Prayers always - you know I am here anytime, just call.
Love
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:52 pm 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Thank you everyone for your support. So nice to be able to be somewhere where people KNOW what it feels like.

No Dana, it's not the other site, or this site or anything like that, its mostly just 3D life stuff. Where things have become out of balance in a BIG way. That I have just been doing TOOOOO much for everyone else, and nobody does anything in return to help me out back. I guess I said that wrong up there, no God IS always first in my life. And you know I NEVER put myself in front of anyone, I am never on my own mind ...except for now when it's so out of balance, I think He is telling me enough of putting everyone else ahead of me, for instance, with my cousin whose kid I have fed and watched about 4 times in the past week,all while under no sleep and throwing up... then yesterday she doesnj't even offer my kids a stupid hot dog ... just because her kid is over playing, doesn't mean I have to always feed her, I can call my own kids in and tell them it's time to eat and come in, and they can go OUT and play after, I don't have to always have all the kids under MY watch all the time, it's insaine that everyone dumps thier responsibilities off on me.

thank you all again for your prayers and support.
love you all
j

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

:pray:

jana

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]