TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Faith Healer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:20 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Hey guys, I went to church yesterday and saw the Clark brothers they have 9 brothers all play instruments and father plays banjo. He is also a evangelistic and prays for the sick so i went to get prayed over as well as hear the some of the kids play their guitars and sing.

I waited until the very end because he was calling people out for prayer but never called on me so i went up on my own before he closed out the service, I guess we don't look sick but i could hardly stand up and had a panic/dizzy attack while watching the sons play. I guess we have to stand on His promises regardless of how it goes down and i did feel the Holy Spirit when he prayed over me.

He made no predictions that i would definitely get better but i would rather be standing on a faith healers prayer line then sitting home feeling sorry for myself. I also got this word in my Spirit about keep on pushing and praying regardless of how we feel, feelings can be deceiving and obedience is better than sacrifice so we need to break through and pray for the victory over Lyme. He also said that the key is getting Sin out of our lives and i guess a bad attitude is Sin and i need to fix that and clean out my closet.

Peace

Post subject: Re: Faith Healer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Here's my predicition:YOU WERE HEALED BY HIS STRIPES!!!!!!!! Believe it!!
:woohoo:

Danny was prayed over yesterday in church too.

I have been prayed over now about 3 times - it is all about whether we believe we are healed. Jesus never claimed in the bible once that HE healed anyone - He always said, "Your faith has made you well!"

Come like a little child and believe, believe, believe and don't doubt! That is where I am right now...just keepin' the faith, knowing His resurrection power lives in me and ALL things are possible for those who believe! :kicking:

Hugs,
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Faith Healer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:23 pm 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Johnny, I don't know how I missed this! I was just going thru some posts here, and saw it. I'm glad you did this. I'm glad you felt the HOly Spirit in you. It's an amazing feeling. Yes, we KNOW He is there inside of us, but sometimes it's really nice to actually FEEL that fire inside of us. There really is nothing like it.

THere are times when I pray... and I pray with my heart what I feel is totally open to God, but there are other times when I can feel that the Holy SPirit is almost like praying for or with me. Not sure how to describe it, just that I feel my prayers feel much more powerful I guess you could say.

Yes, feelings are decieving. They really don't have much to do with the truth. The enemy works thru our feelings.

It's like, say you "feel" like your spouse is cheating on you... all these other feelings arise, jealousy, anger, resentment, bitterness, hurt, and on and on... all from the ONE feeling that you "think" someone is doing this horrible thing to you. WHen in reality they are doing NO such thing, it's amazing to see where our "Feelings" can take us off to. It's quite powerful actually... we really need to harness that and use it for our good and well being. Kind of like a mental imagry type thing I think I'm talking about.

Picture yourself well, picture a warm bright light going thru your entire body, from each hair on your head, down to every toenail, warming and filling your body, and where that light is, nothing bad can be, all the time meditating on a favorite scripture, like "I am healed by His stripes" or "If God is for me, than who can be against me??

this could be very powerful.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]