TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prayers for Krissy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

I talked to Krissy very late last night, she was just in tears. She's having a very hard time, she went off an antidepressent and on to another one, and I don't think her doc weaned her well enough, and the drug she was on I was suicidal on, so my heart is breaking for her....It was midnight my time, making it 11 her time and her son, with lyme was still awake... I hope I helped her a bit, we talked for a while, told her to take an extra xanax, sit them both on the couch and put a movie in. Please pray for her, as we all know how the mental and pain of this can really ream our bodies.

love
j

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: Prayers for Krissy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am 
 E-mail  Profile

KRISSY, i am praying for you and for your son.
my son has been acting more crazy than usual and it brings me down to a very dark place.
so i truly wish you all the best in health and mind. :prayer: : :hb:
please God take some of the burden of Krissy's shoulders and please heal her son.
this is making me cry, because i cannot help you and i wish that i could.
i know it is too much for you and it is not fair.
remember it is the little gestures that count. stroke his cheek, tell him how much you love him, try to look at thins as funny rather than frustrating.
also test him for gluten and dairy sensetivity.
jana :pray:
ps. this morning had a talk with my mom about my son......we have to do something about his behavior which is way out of control.....trying to figure out what.
his father refuses to see a problem....boys will be boys he say-denial is his favorite place to be in-which makes me want to slap him out of it.

Post subject: Re: Prayers for Krissy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

She needs to have her doctor take her off the one she is use to very, very slowly. I remember a girl at LN who was severely sick coming off an antidepressant. She warned others how horrible it was and she told others not to take them if they could help it. Her post was awful, I felt so badly for her.

I almost believe once you are on them comfortably, you may as well stay on them.

Why are they switching them, do you know? This just seems like unnecessary torture on top of Lyme, geez. Wouldn't it be best to treat LD and co's get the symptoms under control and then very slowly lower the dose gradually and change or go off entirely? I don't get it - she was ok on them wasn't she?

She will be in my prayers.

Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]