TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Homeopathy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Has anybody tried homeopathy to treat Lyme? Just curious.

And another question- is there a specific co-infection that causes pain in the upper to mid back between the shoulder blades? I am lucky I don't have joint pain at this point, although I have extremely tender muscles everywhere and quite a bit of muscle pain, but the pain I have in my mid to upper back, sometimes up to my lower neck and always between my shoulder blades is just excrutiating and NEVER goes away. I took a break from my abx for a couple weeks to get yeast issues under control (again...grrrr) and just started back up yesterday and it has just intensified it beyond belief. This happens every time I have to take a break and start up, but also when I have periods of die off. It gets so bad that the rest of my body feels almost normal. Does anybody else have this specific area that hurts them the most, or know if this is caused by a specific co-infection?

TIA

Post subject: Re: Homeopathy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi Julie,

My LD started w/shoulder blade pain, HORRIBLY!! It seems to be a very common symptom. All 6 in my family w/lyme have had it.

Joint pain for me didn't come until much later - but it waxes and wanes and I have had mostly nerve pain, burning muscle pain etc.

There are different natural protocols, some report having success. Were you thinking of any specific protocol, like Buhner, Cowden or another?

Jaime knows someone who got well doing a natural protocol. Cowden seems to be the most "popular" at the moment.

Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:56 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Hi Julie,

I know of two natural clinics, one in GA and one in Kansas I think it is. I know people who have gotten well at both...pm me if you want the info.

I'm not sure if it was homeopathy per sey, but it was natural protocols. As far as cowden, if you can get your llmd to do it, nutramedix offers I think 6 months free to one pt per doc a year, so you could get all the products free, but you have to do it thru your doc.

as far as pain...I've had that shoulder blade pain too, so bad one time I was on the phone with Dana freaking out wondering if I was having a heart attack because it hurt all the way down my left arm and into my chest...I figured after two hours of on the phone that if I was going to kick the bucket I would have by then, lol.

My worst pain is in my sacrum and spine in general. seems though that all my joints are now affected, our weather has been cool and wet all spring and summer, also making it a bad tick season, but the weather is leaving me in so much pain that nothing I do seems to be helping.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

i used homeopathy 5 years ago before i knew i had lyme.
the only one that worked was arnica. i had a bad neck pain for two months-could barely move my head and "poof" after taking arnica remedy the pain was gone. just like that.

i was intrigued enough to want to study homeopathy, but besides arnica nothing else helped.
if you decide to find a homeopathic doctor....make sure they are good. homeopathy is very complicated and a few years studying it will not do the trick.

homeopathy is popular in england where the royal family uses it and also very popular in india.

i have had a constant pain in my lower back around my kidney area since 1992-no one can tell me why. my kidneys seem fine but my adrenals are not so maybe that's it. strangely it got a little better while i was on zithro.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:08 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

good point Jana, YES homeopathy is VERY complicated, and you need someone who knows what they are doing...although they do say that it really can't harm you. but in order to get results, you'd want someone who knows what they are doing.

I really don't know of anyone in particular who are doing homeopathy alone for lyme, I knw there are natural treatments that have had great results, such as salt/c, or cowden, but as with everything dealing with lyme, it varies from person to person

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

in the book rife machines and lyme disease by bryan rosner, he talks about homeopathy.
he says it can help quite a bit but difficult to cure lyme.
he recommends
dr. lynne walker
1 800 578-4104
she does phone consultations.
jana

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]