TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello TALD Family, update on my son & I
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:33 am 
 E-mail  Profile

1st Saturday is my son's birthday party...He's lucky I am even havin him a party....He has been SOOOOOOOOOOO Bad lately....Summer I guess he's just bored.

We were going 2 have his party @ the house with a Huge water slide, pool & surfin slip & slide. Well it is so stinkin HOT and on Sat it's suppose to be 98 with a comfort of 117 with 68% humidity. I mean u can't even go outside for 1 second w/o sweating. So my Hubby FINALLY agreed to do something else. We r going 2 have a Gymnastics party...INSIDE.
THANK U JESUS......

So my son was on Azithromycin for 2 months, pulsing it....but he was complaining of dizziness, double vision & feeling just plain awefull.
So now he is on Ceftin 1/4 TSP twice a day and is doing very well. He is on Primadophilus (3 billion CFU), Omega-3 DHA Supplement and suppose to be taking Nystatin and magnesium. I need to get on the ball and start giving him this. I will.....I have to crush the Nystatin but the Mag is a capsule with powder in it so thats not so bad. He hates taking it but startin today he is goin to have to.

He has ADHD, ODD and OCD. He has been on the Daytrana patch 15mg, which works well but it irritates his skin so I thought I would try something else.....So we tried Focalin XR 5mg then 10mg then 15mg....... AND NOTHING. It did not work at all. So he has been out of control for almost 3 weeks.

He is back on his patch and I told him he better not take it off. The doc says if u spray Nasonex on the skin b4 u put the patch on it will not irritate the skin as much. I have tried this and it does not seem 2 help but I will keep doing it cuz w/o his patch......HE IS A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!

Ok as for me I have stopped the Levaquin due to tendon pain ( still don't know why my LLMD prescribed me this) I am STILL on Doxy...I have been on this off and on since June of last year when I started treatment. I am now on Tindamax 250mg tabs...working my self up to 3 a day only on Fri, Sat and Sun. This weekend I am now going to be taking 2 a day. I take it every other weekend. As far as the Doxy I do 2 weeks of 400mg a day....Mon-Thur. then 1 week off.

How do I feel like Crap..My mind is better, not so much brain fog but my body hurts in EVERY spot. I also take Metanx, Deplin, Diflucan, Zoelite, Lauricidin, Sanctura (4 overactive bladder) Lexapro, Clarinex, Xanex (as needed) Soma for muscle spasms (as needed) Omega-3 1000mg joint formula, Malic B6, Triple-Boost Caffeine-Free Energy...this is awesome stuff.

Anyways enough for now.
I love u all
Krissy

Post subject: Re: Hello TALD Family, update on my son & I
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

hi krissy,
i am pretty new here. how old is your son and what is ODD.
jana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 am 
 E-mail  Profile

He just turned 6 on the 19th. ODD is Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:41 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Thanks for the update. You sure have your hands full!

You are in my prayers.

Hugs

Molly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Good to hear from you krissy, you're still in my and my families prayers every day and night :) That goes for everyone else here, too. :D

"...I am the LORD who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:22 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I was reading your post, wondering how you do handle it all.

Yet, I live with 2 others that have Ld and even though my son is older in his late teens, it is hard for me to even ACCEPT or hear about the symptoms from my husband and son.

I am in a ton of pain - my abx seemed to have platued and IV is on the horizon.

It amazes me - when it rains it pours and it has been pouring now a LONG time. I am confident in the Lord this storm will pass and I know it will for you too Krissy.

We are being molded, shaped and hopefully becoming more like Jesus everyday. Because one thing that all this has taught me is to seek Him and the Peace the surpasses understanding...without Him, I don't know how people live through this, there are so many families with Ld.

Keep your eyes on God (you know that) and you will be in my prayers.
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

hi krissy,

i must be in a terrible brain fog. i also have a six year old son.
he has ADHD, severe ODD-you say black he says white-and a touch of OCD.
i was already very sick when i had him....and was never able to take care of him. he used to ask me-mama play with me-it broke my heart.....at 3 he stopped asking me which broke my heart even more.
i know how difficult it is to deal with these disorders.....how others blame the parents.
i am very passionate about this and will write more when i can.
take good good care
jana :console:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Krissy~ you know I'm always praying for you sweets. where have you been? is everything alright?? worried about you...give me a call or something.
xoxo
me

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]