TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prayer day complete for Jana - next week Christina
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

EVERYONE PRAYING AT 3PM PACIFIC AND 6PM EASTERN FOR JANAMARIE THIS THURSDAY!

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: TODAY PRAYER FOR JANA DO NOT FORGET!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Jana,
I know you have been sick too long and we will all say a prayer for you today. I know the pain you suffer and my prayer for you is that you get the best treatment there is and to know life without Lyme again.

We are here for you.

:hug:
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Jana, I know you feel like you are in a terrible place right now, I have much to say I will add to this later, been very sick lately, and I need to get my kids dressed and out the door. I just want you to know I will be praying for you today. I'm going to put some scripture here, remember these ARE PROMISES from God HIMSELF, HE wants us well, He promised us if we ask in faith We WILL recieve, be open to recieving His promises.
love
jaime

Romans 10 tells us that faith comes from hearing and hearing from the word of Christ. To help us believe God for healing oursleves, our friends and our families it helps to have a good grasp of the Scriptures concerning healing. These Scriptures are small enough to be written on a business card sized bit of paper, carried around and memorised.

1. (Exodus 15:26 NKJV) and said, "If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

2. (Deuteronomy 32:39 NKJV) 'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

3. (2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV) "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

4. (Psalms 30:2 NKJV) O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.

5. (Psalms 6:2 NKJV) Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.

6. (Psalms 103:1-4 NKJV) Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! {2} Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: {3} Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, {4} Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

7. (Psalms 107:20 NKJV) He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.

8. (Psalms 147:3 NKJV) He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

9. (Proverbs 3:7-8 NKJV) Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. {8} It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

10. (Proverbs 4:20-22 NKJV) My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. {21} Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; {22} For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.

11. (Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

12. (Isaiah 58:8 NKJV) Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

13. (Isaiah 61:1 NKJV) "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

14. (Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV) "Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.

15. (Jeremiah 17:14 NKJV) Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

16. (Jeremiah 30:17 NKJV) For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."'

17. (Jeremiah 33:6 NKJV) 'Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

18. (Hosea 6:1 NKJV) Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.

19. (Hosea 14:4 NKJV) "I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from him.

20. (Malachi 4:2 NKJV) But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

21. (Matthew 4:23 NKJV) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 am 
 E-mail  Profile

These are all such beautiful healing scriptures. Thank you for posting them! :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 am 
 E-mail  Profile

thank you for taking the time to pray for me. it is greatly appreciated.
i am in a very dark place right now. before i always had hope but in the past weeks it seems that i cannot summon even the energy for hope.
my doctor took me of the abx late march and put me on antifungals....i then had enough energy to bathe. but my cd57 went down significantly and i freaked out. i had been on abx for a year by then. i lost my voice, the ability to watch tv and even to brush my teeth but my cd57 went up and i did not want to loose the progress i was making. eventhough it did not seem like progress.
i had to stop the abx and told my doctor i gave it everything i had.
i stopped the abx again in may but now my colon is swollen and my energy is not coming back.

jaime thank you for the scriptures....they are like a soothing balm on my nerves.
jana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Jana~

Just wanted to let you know I'll be praying as well. I pray the Lord will touch you, strengthen you, and heal you. You have suffered so long. Sharing a Scripture that has been an encouragement to me:

Daniel 10:17b-19
As for me, no strength remains in me now, nor is any breath left in me. Then again, the one having the likeness of a man touched me and strengthened me. And he said, "O man [daughter] greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes be strong!" So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let my Lord speak, for You have strengthened me."

Praying that the Lord will speak and strengthen you in a special way today.

Post subject: Re: Prayer day complete for Jana - next week Christina
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:02 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Prayer for Christina - not me, is it? If it is...I'm very touched, but I think the prayer should go to someone in need of a healing, right? :pray:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]