TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: wormser publicly attacks bettyg activist!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

posted 20-06-2009 01:49 AM06-20-2009 01:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultima ... 23?#000012 ... PRINTED EDITORIAL there.

please judge wormser's no. 62: mean, disagree, clueless !!

I'D APPRECIATE YOUR "MORAL" AND COMMENTS ON THE DIRECT LINK BELOW .... thank you all!

i prefer your comments go to ONLINE PAPER vs. here to support me please ....!!! love you all

members,

i'd also appreciate some MORAL support right now by your leaving a short message on this ongoing saga!

i've never been called this in my life and i DESPISE WHAT HE SAID. 24/7 LIAR!! HOG WASH at its best.

my reply, no. 77 just now....

Direct link to find the BELOW PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME!!

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/hartf ... 4#lastPost

gary,
my you have lived up to your nickname of "the WORM"! how appropriate for you. MUDSLINGING, NAME-CALLING .. HOGWASH!

it's drs. like YOU who have caused me to be physically sick for 39.5 yrs!

i resent your INNUENDO; well, i guess "it takes ONE, TO KNOW ONE"! now we know where you fit in.

i'm surprised the editors PRINTED your vicious post with SLANDER towards me!

worm, you are not worth another word from me! PU.

bettyg, iowa lyme activist

[QUOTE who="Gary Wormser"]

I have read all your sob stories. And, I feel badly for you, but the reality is that, while you may be "ill", it is most certainly not with "chronic lyme disease."

Medicine is not driven by case reports or anecdotal stories. Rather, we follow evidence based medicine, not influenced by emotion or bias.

And, every randomized blinded patient study has failed to demonstrate any lasting benefit to long term antibiotics for "chronic lyme disease."

"LLMDS" are the lowest of the low.

These, often poorly educated physicians, have sold out the medical system to make a buck (or a couple hundred thousand) by treatment the naive and vulnerable with potential risk therapies.

And, finally, BettyG is just plain psycho.

This woman claims to have had chronic lyme disease for what, I think 40 years? There is absolutely NO precedent for that type of infection at all.

SHe posts an AVERAGE of 20 posts a day on lymenut and has the energy to seemingly be very productive, and active, but is very vocal about how she lives off her disability income.

Her life REVOLVES around this supposed illness. She is obsessed with it.

Seems like all the trademarks of a psychotic disease...

Gary Wormser, MD[/QUOTE]

also judge this one poorly ... standing UP FOR WORMSER!! no. 76

UCHC
Sherwood, OR
Reply ยป
Report Abuse
Adding
|
8 min ago

Commentators should send their comments to UCONN Health Center so Dr. Zemel can be recognized for his efforts. Here are a few of suggestions to email...

Michael J. Hogan, President
Contact me: president@uconn.edu

Cato T. Laurencin, M.D., Ph.D.
Vice President for Health Affairs
Dean, School of Medicine

laurencin@uchc.edu
Marie A. Whalen
Chief Operating Officer
UConn Medical Group
whalen@adp.uchc.edu

needless to say, worm got my goat! ************************************************

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: wormser publicly attacks bettyg activist!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 am 
 E-mail  Profile

R U SERIOUS? What a .......... It does not surprise me that he would say all that. When I saw him in the UOS documentary I want 2 choke him thru the T.V. He NEEDS to be pulled from the IDSA. IMO he defines SCUM of the Earth. As a Doctor he has no right 2 attack anyone like that. He should also have his license pulled.

Let me stop at that cuz I'm getting Lyme Rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:33 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

He is very professional isn't he? WOW! He has nerve I cannot believe. Looks like a symptom, lyme rage...isn't it obvious this man needs IV treatment now before he hurts more people?

I love what Dave Meyer (Joyce Meyer's husband) says - "I feel sorry for those that treat me wrong, my God has my back and I hate to think what He may do to those who wrong me, I am a Child of God".

This man should be very cautious of his attacks and WHO he attacks. In an instant he could be posting 40 times a day on Lymenet screaming for help himself one day.

Good example of how he diagnoses. One patient came to him after a positive Igenex test, he told him he didn't have Lyme and that guy believed him - of course, he is still suffering and never has been diagnosed by Wormser of any mainstreamm Md, this is how Wormser helps people.

You have to understand everything involves MONEY this Md is likely being paid to "assure" the world that Lyme doesn't exist in a chronic state. Of course I am sure this same man would agree other spirochete diseases such as syphillis can last a lifetime.

People have to understand if he speaks and acknowledges what he knows (and believe me the man knows!) insurance companies will go bankrupt - they could NOT handle the overwhelming claims of all those w/Lyme.

I understand BettyG's rage (I adore the woman) yet, I would ignore Wormer's foolishness, hopefully she isn't moved by his nonsense, really this guy isn't worth acknowledging.

The LLMd's he attacked need to see the letter more than anyone. Also, his letter of "attack" should be turned over to the IDSA - the organization itself I doubt would tolerate a response like this.

We as Christians need to pray for our enemies - I pray this man see the light, truly. If Jesus can strike down and blind Saul in the desert on his way to Damascus to kill a bunch of Christians and then make him a believer and renaming him Paul, who wrote 2/3rds of the New Testament - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Amen Dana. And one (loving) correction: the love of money, not money itself, is the root of all evil. :hands:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

well put Dana. I agree, I pray Betty lets this go with a grain of salt as a child of God, He's got her back. She's done a LOT to help people and is a very sweet woman. God is seeing all of this, and Wormser will get his!
you're right too, the docs he talks about should see this, it's rather unethical...and speaking of that, how's about that hypocratic oath they all take?? doesn't mean much these days?

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:35 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

This guy..........

He'll get what he deserves one day, no matter if it's in this life or the next. You reap what you sow.

"...I am the LORD who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]