TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lyme is curable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Just wanted to offer a link to the site of the doctor who treated me. I say he treated me - and God cured me. But really, Lyme is curable. There's a big misconception that it isn't, that it hides in nerve cells and it causes relapses. This is only true if it is not completely eliminated. I am glad so many of you are able to tolerate antibiotics and get relief for your symptoms, but prolonged antibiotics are dangerous - they really weaken the immune system. For me, 1 month of Biaxin completely destroyed every system of my body - lymphatic, digestive, neurological, immune, etc. There are safer ways to treat Lyme. I just can't help but get frustrated when I hear LLMDs keep prescribing these elaborate antibiotic treatments, and people are still suffering and "herxing" and feeling too compromised to live normal lives. Please check out the link and consider homeopathic treatment. I'm not saying it's the only way the Lord would have for someone - maybe it's not for everybody, granted. But it is worth the consideration because it is, to date, a 100% proven effective cure of Lyme. http://www.manhattanadvancedmedicine.com/lyme.htm

Post subject: Re: Lyme is curable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Christina~
I am praying regarding what treatment the Lord would have for me. Do these IVs work on co-infections as well such as Babesia? We live in the state of Virginia -- how many of these IVs are required? Because we live in another state we would need to stay for a week, lets say, to have the IVs. Just trying to determine if this is even possible for us. Can you share how much the IVs cost.

My LLMD wants to start Biaxin and Mepron for a couple of months at least. I dont want to hurt my body. There is a doctor down the street who does Hydrogen Peroxide IVs (which some say stay away from). I am just not sure which way to go. Thanks for providing additional information.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi Christina,
I hope Jamie sees your post, she is very led to do naturals after stopping abx. I, on the other hand have done fairly well on (ironically) Biaxin (favorite abx actually) and will likely go through with IV in the near future. My problem is switiching abx, the pain is insane sometimes. That is why I have stalled I believe, I need to switch. Obviously what I have been on (a long time) is not hitting all bacterias.

Your doctor is across the country from me, if I lived there (or closer) I would absolutely get an opinion though. Was your treatment based on the Bradford protocol? We use to have a member that did well on it, she was not cured but did all an IV natural protocol that hit everything from candida to lyme and definitely felt better. Another member did something similar and last time I heard from her, she felt she was cured. I think if you are going to do natural protocols - natural IV's are really good.

My LLMd offers natural and pharmacuetical treatments. However, he seems to lean toward abx..although he has said he has gotten people well on natural things. I just feel my case is so painful, so mysterious really - I am led more to abx. He recently said Lyme is becoming a small part of the picture, there are so many more bacterias that can become crhonic.

I must add that a few years before LD "exploded" in me...a natural product cured severe cervical dysplaysia. I really felt it to be a God-led thing and it astounded Md's when my tests after using it all came back normal.

I think natural IV treatment is very effective.

Thanks much for your post!

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

All i know is every time i stop the abx i get worse i tried everything under the sun and i am still sick. I spent thousands on natural stuff under the instruction of so called experts and nothing happened except i got broke. I think Biaxin and ceftin combo worked for me i can walk without pain now and compared to 9 years ago it's night and day. I do still throw in a little OLE and OOO and cats claw. once you are late stage Lyme it is very difficult to gain control without attacking it with some abx to give you a running start.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:11 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I had late-stage Lyme; several of my doctors, including the one who treated me, said they had never seen such a bad case because I had so many co-infections, viruses, etc., I was told it was a surprise that I was alive and walking around. Many of Szulc's patients have had Lyme 20+ years and after treatment they remain symptom-free. Right now he's treating a patient who has ALS (Lou Gehrig's) - it was caused by Lyme. Yes these IVs work on co-infections (I had 13 or 14 of them) - everything is eliminated. There are three IVs and they're each done 2 weeks apart, if I remember correctly. You can call Dr. Szulc and ask about it if you're curious: 212-421-0440. Each of the 3 antimicrobial IVs is $900. But you have to prepare to receive these IVs by detoxing and strengthening your immune system first. It is worth a phone call if you are tired of abx. Not telling ANYONE to stop taking abx though, trust me, I can only speak for myself and my experiences.

Dana - I just want to say thank you for all the effort you put into this website. God is really using you! You have a kind word for everyone and are so supportive. This forum is such a refreshing change from the medical message boards out there that forbid mentioning God!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:36 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

so did you have a picc in constantly? that's what scares me most is a picc line. I don't know that I could make the trip every 2 weeks... when you were in treatment did you feel cruddy? I can't afford to be down right now , was planning on hitting it hard over the summer, then thought how stupid, I have 2 little ones all to myself with no help, I can't be bed ridden , have to wait till they are back in school. then it comes to nobody will let me make a long drive by myself, it would be better if hub took me because kids would much rather stay with my mom...

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:54 am 
 E-mail  Profile

No, to be honest I never heard of a PICC line till I started reading this board! Each IV I received took about an hour. You stay in the doctor's office in a big reclining easy chair, get your IV, and go home. The day after you get the IV you feel tired and some symptoms may be stronger, like you might feel a little more arthritic or you may get a headache. It's really not that bad. After detoxifying prior to the 3 IVs, you feel so much better to start with. While I was in treatment (takes about three months from beginning of Phase I to end of Phase III), I was feeling OK. I was able to work and go to church and go about life. It is not harsh on the body at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:49 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

christina, how were all your co-infections diagnosed?
jana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:46 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

They were all diagnosed by Dr. Szulc. He does the blood test himself (just pricks your finger and uses a dot of blood for the tests). He sits for hours in his lab studying the blood to find all bacteria/viruses etc.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]