TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: got into yet ANOTHER car accident!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

I swear , hub is never gonna let me drive again....starting from the first one last year, I was at a stop light,stopped, making a right hand turn, had son wth me, and for some reason, my suv spun out,we were so lucky, landed smack between a pole and a sign, but did have to be towed (thank God my mom owns an autobody shop, lol), then somehow I hit our neighbors mailbox, taking off my right mirror, scared me silly... then the day after thanksgiving, the ONLY one that hasn't been my fault, I was going to meet my mother in law to do shopping, not exactly what I would have wanted to be doing, but anyhow, this old guy was cutting thru the parking lot and t boned me! then tried to tell me it was my fault...can we say lyme rage? I was like "look here man, both my daddies were cops, one right here in this town! I KNOW the law and I KNOW you shouldn't be driving so fast cutting across a parking lot, I wouldn't even have to tell them what happend, it shows obviously in the way you hit me, so would you like to call the cops or shall I?" so the cops came, the man tried to fight with him too!!! what a joke, his wife showed up and if looks could kill...anyhow, JUST got that all settled, medical bills, car bills etc...then saturday night I was taking the kids to my moms to go riding (she has horses), I hadn't slept in days, the kids were being SO insaine, and I missed the turn (trying to miss a cat ) and hit a telephone pole! with hubs car non the less. so we get to my moms, I was so tired I could barely walk, she was so upset that hub didn't drive us over, or we didn't call to have her pick us up...anyhow, she watched the kids for a few hours and I got some sleep, man her bed is comfy! SHe wouldn't even let me drive home, she drove us and her boyfriend followed to take her back.

luckily it should be able to be buffed out...pray it can or hub will have a fit! So going up there today and gonna try to get that fixed.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: got into yet ANOTHER car accident!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

As I said before, glad you weren't hurt. I hope you get some rest soon.

Hugs,
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]