TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prayer day complete for Sherri - next week Jana
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

EVERYONE PRAYING AT 3PM PACIFIC AND 6PM EASTERN FOR SHERRI THIS THURSDAY!

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: THURSDAY PRAYER DAY FOR SHERRI
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Sherri honey you know I'll be praying for you. I know we've talked privatly about some things and I will pray about that as well. Here's some scriptures to meditate on, and remember to recieve your healing, HE died on the cross for US so we could LIVE

Matthew 18:18 "Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." NOTE - The word "bind" means to forbid, the word "loose" means to let go or to allow to go free. Do not allow sickness, pain or disease run free in your body, bind it or forbid it to stay there any longer because of your rights as a believer.. Put your foot down and command it to leave in the Name of Jesus!!!

John 10:10 "The thief (satan) does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." NOTE - Here we see the desired will of the Lord for every believer - that we experience abundant life. According to this verse He came for this very purpose. We also see clearly that it is not God who afflicts us. The word here for life is the Greek word "zoe." One highly respected commentator describes the true meaning of the word life in this verse as: "life being the highest and best of which Christ is." In light of that meaning, you can easily see the wonderful gift of life the Lord wants for each of us. Sickness and disease are truly not in His plan for us, simply because He has none to give.

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power (authority) to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." NOTE - This is an exciting verse as Jesus said He has given us authoritive power over ALL, not some of the enemy! Command Satan to take his hands off of you. Command sickness and disease to leave you now in the Name of Jesus.

Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment YOU shall condemn. This is the heritage (birthright) of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD." NOTE - Sickness is judging you falsely, it's your birthright to live in health. You condemn it, with the Word of God, and command it to leave your body.

Psalm 102:19-20 " For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary, from heaven did the Lord behold the earth, to hear the sighing and groaning of the prisoner, to loose those who are appointed to death." NOTE - If you are born-again, then YOU are not appointed to death but unto life in Christ Jesus. The Word tells us that He who the son sets free is free indeed!!! Take hold of and insist upon your covenant right of freedom today in Jesus Name. Command the devil, sickness, disease, pain and suffering to GO in Jesus Name - you have another appointment in Him, and that appointment is supernatural, overflowing, and abundant life in Jesus Christ our Lord. You may feel like a prisoner because of your circumstance, but rejoice because God's will IS to LOOSE you from it. Begin to praise Him for it.

You Are An Overcomer Through Jesus Christ!

1 John 4:4 ". . . . greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

1 John 5:4 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." NOTE - In John 17:14 Jesus states that we as believer's are not of the world. Sickness, disease and failure belong to the world. As a believer, we are given the right to overcome that which comes against us by holding fast to the Word of God. While we do not deny that the problem or circumstance exists, we do however deny it the right to stay through our faith in God and His Word!!! Know this: Faith in God is victory all of the time!!!

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Thank you for the opportunity for prayer. I believe God answers our prayers for each other. Thank you Jaime for taking time to post those scriptures.

Just a brief update of what has transpired lately:

My Primary Care Physician has always stood by my side from day one of the diagnosis of Lyme Disease. He continued to believe in me and treat me with IV antibiotics even though one of the Infectious Disease clinics turned me away. He has seen progress, but he stated that due to his limited knowledge he wanted me to visit a second Infectious Disease clinic in town. I agreed only because my doctor has always worked with me and I would like him to continue to if a PICC line is needed in the future. He knows I had already been seeing an LLMD.

I met with the ID Clinic yesterday. They looked at my Quest Diagnostic Labs which showed positive for Babesia, Ehrlichia, and Lyme and informed me these were false and I did not have these even though they thought this to be a reputable lab.

Today I met with my LLMD, actually the Senior LLMD, for the first time. She wants to treat Babs first with Baixin and Mepron and stated that I will be on these many months at least. One of her patients took 3 years for Babs treatment. Since we are supposed to be honest on this board, I will admit, I left in depression and cried on the way home. My main symptoms are: fast heart beat and feeling faint when I stand up. She stated that Babesia can cause death. I know I am not at this point in my faith or "biblical frame of mind", but on the way home I felt like I am a goner. I feel like giving up. It hurts that I cannot be a wife to my husband. Tomorrow I will get back in the word and renew my mind.

Lastly, tomorrow (Thursday) I meet with my regular physican to see if he will still work with us in the future if my LLMD needs a PICC Line despite the ID clinic report.

Prayer needs:
The Lords healing of what is causing the fast beating heart, weakness, dizziness when I stand. (All heart tests A-okay and I am not anxious).

The Lord will direct my steps and lead me in the way I should go. I dont want to be on abx for years, but if that is His will, I will. I pray there would be a better way, but I dont have extra money for alternative treatments. I really need God.

That my faith will continue to be strong and I will be in the word each day, and continue to believe in God power to work no matter what.

Sorry so long. I just wanted to give a real picture of what is happening. I really need God. Thank you for listening, praying and giving me the freedom to be honest.

Love,
Sherri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:56 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Sherri,
I know the place you're in. It's not going to stay this way. When I was clinically diagnosed w/Lyme by one of the country's supposedly "top" LLMDs, he told me I would be on abx for life and that "it was going to be OK." You know what? Deep down, way way down, I knew I wasn't going to be on abx for life. I didin't receive that word from the doctor. But I was scared, upset, angry, overwhelmed, in a fog. I couldn't believe things could get that bad. But look at our God. He takes what is meant for harm and turns it around for good - for His glory. Watch and see what glory God will get from you! It WILL happen, it is only a matter of time. He promised that he would never forsake you and, since His word never returns void, you can take that one to the bank! :) I always liked the verse in Ps. 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Did you know that verse is the very center of the Bible, with just as many verses before and after it? That's a good center to have!

I will be in prayer for you tonight. I like this video, hope you do too. Check it out!! http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?vi ... 6a7a00a0a9

Post subject: Re: TODAY PRAYER DAY FOR SHERRI!! PLEASE REMEMBER!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Sherri -
I will pray w/my son and husband for you...I pray you are healed by our massive prayer in an instant!

We are healed by His stripes!

Love,
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Prayer day complete for Sherri - next week Jana
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers. Being prayed for means a lot. Jana I will be praying for you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]