TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I have accepted my Healing!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:29 am 
 E-mail  Profile

:hwings: Good morning to all my TALD Family.

As u all know the 2 services, on Sunday before Mother's Day, that I went to I was delivered and Healed. Both times during alter call I walked rite up there (1st time they went and got my son out of Sunday school they prayed over him and anointed him with oil) and prayed for a healing. I was speaking in tongues and falling backwards and people all around me were laying their hands on me.
This is my home church for 9 years, so they all knew me and what I was going thru.

Both times my Pastor told me "You WILL BE HEALED just let God do his work and thank him,accept it and have Faith and you will be healed, in God's time it will come." "It wont come overnight or maybe not right away, just BELIEVE it WILL come, keep the Faith."

Well I didn't go 2 church for a few weeks but this past Sunday I did. My son was not feeling well so he sat with me in the chapel, my daughter went to class.
At the alter call at the end of service, I carried my 42lb son up there. He felt like he weighted NOTHING, he was as light as a feather. I held him with one arm and the other I raised up to God and began to pray.
I told God Thank You for healing my son and I in advance. I TOOK my healing and TOOK my son's healing also. I said I want this healing and by Faith I will take it with me.

So how do I feel now? Great..... I hurt still from the treatment but I KNOW I WILL BE HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!

I have accepted our healings and for now I will just continue with my (and my son) meds and pray and make it 2 church EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!
It WILL come, I have Faith it will. :jc:

:jc: Krissy

Post subject: Re: I have accepted my Healing!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:37 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi Krissy,

My son and I have been prayed over at the church, had the elders pray over us and annoint our head with oil, too.

Yes, the bible says to pray as if you have received it.

I think the best example is salvation - we know we will see heaven, we just haven't yet.

Salvation is by faith, so is healing and anything else we pray for, we have to believe it is done. The bible says we ARE healed by His stripes, not we will be, but we ARE. I believe in confessing healing scriptures as a way of releasing faith. The bible says to call those things that be not as though they are.

We all are healed (believers). Our faith in Him and His Word is what heals us. If you notice in the bible when Jesus healed people, Jesus never said "I have healed you" He always said, "Your faith has healed you". He has done it all for us, it is finished, as He said, we are to have faith and believe without doubting.

God has healed me of some things that stunned doctors a FEW times in my life! Things Md's said could never happen! I believed God, not the doctors. Yes healing is real and I believe I am healed as well by faith.

Go to the forum a few posts down and you will see my post about the woman who was healed - it even says "Krissy" in the subject line because I think she saw your LLMd.

:cross:
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:14 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

THat's awesome Krissy!!! Thanks for sharing - another reminder that all healing comes from God and that we ARE HEALED !!! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:18 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

very true, we ARE healed by His stripes. sometimes there is a bigger situation we are to help with, accomplish and He is using us because He knows we CAN do it.

Joyce always says live from faith to faith to faith to faith, not faith to doubt, to unbelief back to faith again...I love that...

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]