TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: READ THIS! man passed out at beach, 4yr old ALONE!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

So I just took my son and his friend to our beach, it was a bit chilly to go in the water, but they have a great playground.

we're walking up and I see a man laying in the sand, didn't think much of it at first, then noticed his daughter, couldn't be more than 4 or 5 kept trying to wake him up, he was totally passed out and incoherent!

I started talking to some other people who were there before I was, apparently he had said he was wasted. They called the cops about 10 mins before I got there. so I waited another 15 and I called. Now, the police station is literally two blocks down, they tell me it's ranger jurisdiction and they contacted them.

Now my dad was a captain on our local police force, retired now, so I called him and asked what do we do, at this point it's been OVER an hour! He couldn't believe that the local police wouldn't even show up and get the situation under control until rangers showed up. so I called back bugging the cops saying "look this is public intoxication, I KNOW you've had at least 4 phone calls on this, and also child endagerment, I WANT an ETA (estimated time of arrival ) on these rangers!

and we were just there as a family on sunday evening and there were several local cops there, so you mean to tell me they couldn't have come??????? that's our tax dollars at work!

finally rangers show up, wake the guy up, ask if he'd been drinking, of course he says no. then they just sat there talking to him for like 15 mins! never even did the simple sobriety test (touch your nose, never even asked him to try to stand up!) and I KNOW they have portable breathalizers, never brought that out.

I did take a pic of him passed out with my phone and plan on writting an article for the paper, this is ridiculous. I feel so aweful for this little girl. she was obviously used to him benig this way you caould just tell...how sad.

thank God there were a few of us there keeping an eye on the poor thing, what if nobody would have been there...it's a cool day, not many people go there on cool days.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: READ THIS! man passed out at beach, 4yr old ALONE!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

My heart goes out to that little girl!

Post subject: Re: READ THIS! man passed out at beach, 4yr old ALONE!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Ridiculous the way this was handled. CPS should have been notified and that little girl should have been taken by them.

I can't believe they didn't even have him stand up.

I pray that little girl and him made it home ok..what a world.

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]