TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Tortured - prayers please
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Well I think I am experiencing all symptoms on the list at the same time, I am in disbelief at all that is going on in this body...I am miserable...so much nerve, tendon and muscle pain, everywhere - off balance, tremors - just the tip of the iceberg - scary stuff...I have just cried for days, I am so worn out from over 3 years of pure torture. This isn't a herx, I am sure it is just a growth cycle - who knows? PLEASE GOD DELIVER ME!

We have a day long trip Thursday to our LLMd - we will discuss IV and when to start I hope. We have pressing financial issues (of course) that need attention before we can begin IV - I am hoping by August or Sept. That seems so ridiculously far away.

It has been so bad for me lately, I don't understand how much a body can take and stay alive. I am amazed when I open my eyes each morning and I am still here.

The only thing sustaining me are the scriptures: I will live and not die and tell the world of the marvelous things the Lord has done and I am healed by His stripes and God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of POWER, love and a SOUND MIND!

Please pray for me - and for us to have a safe trip, suppose to rain that day.

Thank you. You are all in my prayers daily...always.
Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Tortured - prayers please
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Dana,
you know I will pray for you, Danny and Paul. I know this day trips are just insaine. I'm still recovering from going to Joyce. It's so ridiculous that it takes so much to get ready for them, and takes so long to come back to lyme normal. and I know like me, your symptoms have been hideous lately. I don't know what's going on, I told you a bit in a pm about all that. But I know we tend to experience so many things the same, I dont' know if we're so close that we have sympathy pains for eachother, or we just happen to be going thru the same things so we can help eachother thru, but it is insaine! I will be praying first that you are able to get done all you need to do before you go, and with a body that is functioning better than you ever thought it could. No pain, no dizzyness, no psych issues, but what you thought could never be again, so perfectly you KNOW it can ONLY be God at work! And I also pray that He guards you all, from the front of the car to the back, overtop and underneath, a sheild of protection all around the car and around each one of you. I pray that others on the road are consious drivers, safe drivers, that you needn't stress at all over it.
love you
j

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana~

I'm so sorry for this time of intense suffering and symptoms. I pray that God would make a way financially for the IVs -- I wish there was some ministry that would be able to help like Joyce Meyer since they do medical outreach.

I will be praying for Gods healing and for your trip/visit on Thursday to the LLMD.

Heartfelt prayers,
Sherri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 am 
 E-mail  Profile

i was up early this morning and wrote a long post trying to illustrate how much a body can take by what i went through, but than it ended up being all about me.
Dana you must be a very strong person to feel that way and still give support to others.
you gave me a lot of info and support and because of you and Jaime and this forum i decided to go to the doc in S.c.
and go on IV. i will have to quit the oral antibiotics first and get a little stronger.......but i am now determined to go, even if i have to be wheeled in on a gurney.
you are and will be in my thoughts and hopefully we can all learn from each other.
i have a feeling you are very strong both emotionally and physically.
Jana :pray:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Praying. Love to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana I am so sorry you are going through this....still....I hope it is not a growth spurt? That does not sound good...I know you are not on IVs but you are on supplements and abx right? I am just curious, how often do you talk to your LLMD? What does he say about how badly you still feel?

Sorry...you probably lack the energy to respond! As I sit here on the couch watching my kids play and wondering how I will muster up the strength to make dinner, I still realize that you and others deal with soooo much more than I do. I am praying for you.

Julie
Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

:hwings: Dana, I am so sorry to hear u r feeling so bad. I will be and have been praying :pray: 4 u.

I know this disease sucks and do u ever wonder Why me? Well like Jaime says I have met a lot of great people cuz of this disease. I just wish the Government would acknowledge it more.

If u have cancer they give u cymo, If u have a broken leg they give u a cast, If u have Leukiminia they treat u.......What about LYME DISEASE and all the co-infections and viruses that go with it. Im sorry it just make sme so mad that u Dana (and all of us) have to go thru all this PAIN and just now talking IV?

Dana I will keep u in my prayers and pray u seek strength from God.
:prayer: Krissy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Jaime - thanks for prayers, I know it is weird how similar the symptoms we have at the same time. This has been a brutal hit the past week....nauseating.

Sherri - thank you for prayers. I actually hope to have a foundation for those in need of treatment one day, it is a dream of mine, I hope God sees come to pass.

Jana - I am so glad for you!! I pm'd you. Thank you for your kind words, I know you understand.

Amy- How are you? Are you getting better on IV do you think? Thank you for prayers.

Julie- You are right, I am worn out. My body is tired from the war. Yes, I am on abx, the same two I have been on much too long, but find I can tolerate. I have been on them so long, I just can't imagine them inducing a herx still...but who knows? Thanks for a perfect scripture.

Krissy - I hear ya. If it were cancer it would be a whole new ball game. I was reading about Farrah Fawcett's brutal cancer battle and watched it on TV. It has given the world a view of just how horrible the treatments she chose and the disease is. It made me think someone should roll the camera (so to speak) through a lyme patients treatments, herxes and symptoms - people wouldn't believe it.

Love you all - :hwings:
Dana

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:37 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

How did the trip to the LLMD go??? Been thinking of you and praying....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi Molly,
Well I have to admit that was the hardest 4.5 hours in the car (round trip) since this started...was so nauseated on the way there and then in so much pain on the way back. It makes me feel like I have slid downhill, the little I had accomplished.

My LLMd agrees to IV, we discussed starting sometime after our home is solid in a modification, God willing. I am ready now, but I have to know the house is "safe" before I embark on IV. This is riduculous though, we have fought this mod since last Christmas. I hope it ends soon and in our favor.

So for now until I (and possibly Danny too) start IV, he wants me to give a few other orals a try as a last ditch attempt before IV is started. So I was Rx's several different abx to try.

I have one last problem. I could be allergic to Rocephin. When I was a teenager I had what I thought back then was a mild reaction to Keflex (same class as Rocephin). Looking back I don't really know if was an allergic reaction or not, I was on it for a few days and my the palms of my hands turned a reddish color...no rash or anything. But the doctor back then switched the abx.

It is really unlikely to be able to take the penicillins fine and not the cepholsporins. So I have to do a abx challenge. Basically I am going to set an appt w/a local Md - take a 1/2 of Omnicef and sit in the office for 3 hours to be watched for reactions. If none occur then I am to continue Omni for a week to see if any allergies pop up. If I am allergic, he wants to do Vanco. I really hope I can do Rocephin.

Amazes me how everyway I have turned there is a hurdle to overcome.

Prayers please for no allergy!!

Paul and Danny will be starting Babs treatment. Paul had a positive Igenex test on Babs - Danny has no co's according to Igenex, but our LLMd thinks Danny does have Babs. So it should be fun around here! Who knows, maybe we will actually feel better - prayerful thinking.

Thanks for asking Molly.

Love,
Dana

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Thanks for the update - I will pray BIG time for all of you.

We'll just call you the "herxing household"!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana~
Thank you the update. I too was wondering how your LLMD visit went.

I do hope the Rocephin will work for you. I am allergic to Penicillen but was able to take the Rocephin. If it happens that you cant do Rocephin, will you be able to do another IV such as IV Zithromax or IV Doxy? Just was hoping there was an alternative so that you could still benefit.

I pray that really soon you will be able to start. Thinking of you and keeping you in prayer.

Sherri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:17 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Wow Dana so sorry for you, i totally understand what you are going through it seems like you will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that you will beat this thing if you stay steadfast with the treatments remember doing nothing is not an option we have to speak to the spirochetes and tell them Jesus is our big brother and keep up the treatments ( aggressive treatments work best) i am doing so much better but i still have my moments where i feel like it's starting all over again. I am hopeful eventually the waves of attacks will get less and less and that is my Prayer for you too.

I finished my bottle of samento, and i switched to cats claw now and OLE and oil of oregano (liquid eyedropper) just think if you do nothing where would you be now at least you have a fighting chance and i know you are going to beat it because you are strong in the Lord and you have Gods help on your side. I drink a lot of Grape juice to strengthen my Heart and Lipton green tea (cold drink) and acidolphalis. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Peace Johnnylight

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]