TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Jennifer's original "Oh no" thread.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

So on Saturday I woke up with a horrendous headache. My neck was also hurting. I had only been off my lyme meds for a week and thought "oh no ... this 3 week plan is NOT going to work if i'm hurting like this after 6 days." So the next day, I had teh same symptoms. I felt overall miserable and thought "this has got to be that flu bug that's going around." But I never had a fever and the one that is going around has fevers in the 102 plus range. Monday when I went to work someone noticed that my eyes were red. I hadn't thought about it, but they had been a little itchy. So I took a peek. Sure enough ... NOT pink eye (I've diagnosed a many pink eye in the center to know the difference between pink eye and something else). I went home and took a Zyrtec (i actually have a prescription, but dont' have to use it that often so i'm glad it's OTC now so I can get it when my prescription goes bad). My eyes felt better and I went to sleep. I woke up this morning and my eyes were fine .. but I still had that headache.

I have been pure exhausted. There is SOMETHING in the air. I know i'm having a hay fever reaction to something. The good news is that this means that my immune system is working into overdrive. I've not had "hay fever" problem in a few years and my LLMD told me that I would not likely have it until my immune system was working. So Yeah for the hay fever, but booooooo cause It's never been this bad before.

Pray that it goes away quickly. :bigsick:

The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31
http://www.jmgarnet76.blogspot.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]