TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: My son's LLMD visit
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Well the visit with Dr. C went very well. He prayed for us after the visit. He is a very knowledgble man and very nice and patient. I would definently recommend him to anyone.

He gave me 4 scrips of antibiotics. 1st I start with Zith, use for 4 weeks, if he is improving then continue. If he is not then go on to the next one.

I will write more about it later. I'm down stares in the lobby of the hotel and have all my info upstairs. He also put him on some supplements.

We r going to leave early tomorrow and drive stright home. AHHHHHHH
It beats paying for another hotel.
He did draw some blood for allergy testing.
So we will see.

Dr. C believes that my son's ADHD, Epilepesy, and night terrors are definently Lyme induced. Thats good news cuz after treatment he could become a different child. ONE WHO LISTENS AND IS NOT SO STRONG-WILLED AND IMPULSIVE.

Anyhow's please pray that we have a safe trip home.
Forgot to mention my son started out with a fever this morning of 100.4. When the doc checked his ears the right one was red, so this could be the problem. He wants to go swimming again 2nite and i told him no, but he keeps aggrivating me. But I will not give in.

He also said he had yeast overgrowth due to his white tongue.
:hwings: :hb: Krissy

Post subject: Re: My son's LLMD visit
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Krissy I am so happy for you! How wonderful that you had a good first appointment. I bet it was a relief that this doctor believes that your son's issues are lyme-induced. I feel that my 5 year old daughter's symptoms are as well. Her night terrors have gotten better but her sleep is still not settled.

I am curious about your son's supplements. My daughter and oldest son are both on amox (for lyme) but all I give them for supplement is a probiotic. Actually my son takes a vitamin C. I wonder if I should have them on something else.

Let us know how your ride goes. Praying for you. Love Julie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I want a doctor that prays! How cool is that!

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:58 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Dear Krissy,
I am grateful you have found one who understands and is able to help you care for your son. Yeast can cause so many symptoms and is highly probably causing some of what you see along with the Lyme.

R U familiar with candle wicking? Do you know of someone who is really experienced at this? If so, this would help w/infection, fluids, etc. built up and causing blockage and inflammation in his ear. Just a hint if that would be needed.

I will be praying for your long journey home.
I also hope that you rest tonight.
Hold on.

Blessings,
~d

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Now this is what i call a very Cool Doc, Please don't throw his name around i don't know who Dr. C is but we have to protect him he sounds awesome. What can it hurt giving a kid abx anyway they fry a kids brain with all kinds of other stuff like anti depressants but abx oh that's forbidden? good for you krissy for having the courage to do this i hope we get a good report soon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

I talked to Krissy shortly the other day, the appt wwent well, and they are on their way home, it's about a 12 hour drive, I think they are breaking into 2 days again, for a fellow lymie, I know that more than 1/2 is hard! I'll let her give the details, but thought I'd let you know it went well and she sounded very happy on the phone, tired, and doesn't like our nothern weather, lol, but happy.

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:46 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Hey all. We had 2 stop in Little Rock, Ak. We got a late start. We checked out at noon and my son, on top of everything else got a HIGH fever. The highest it got was 103.4 so we had to bring him 2 a pediatric urgent care center. They got me back very quick and confirmed fluid in ears and red ears and swollen neck glands. Also he had a sore throat, the fast strep test was neg. But the doc gave me a scrip for Keflex in case it was strep.

My poor son. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We will head out asap tom morning after our FREE hot breakfast, I love Holiday Inn's. LOL

When I get home I will write a more through post about what meds he gave my son and supplements.

Love u all.
PS When it rains in MO the earth worms come out and they were COVERED ALL OVER THE GROUND. It was so disgusting. Every time I looked at them they looked more like Lyme spirochetes. EWWW
I thought these things are crawling in MY body, much smaller of course.

:jc: Krissy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I am so sorry your son is suffering. It is much to just 'go'; let alone suffer upon suffering.
I pray this is the first step to getting some relief for his infection in the ear. That relief alone will be a blessings. So sorry, Krissy.

Blessings,
~d

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:31 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Krissy, I'm so sorry that he got sick on this trip. par for the course I would guess, one or both of mine always get sick on vacation, never fails! I'm glad you were able to find him a doctor on the road. We'll talk later.

yeah, she can't stand our earthworms! It IS so gross! it's so rainy up here, and this time of year, our driveway is just covered, GROSS! but hey, you all have dangerous kritters in the south!

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Ya we have BIG GIANT flying Cock Roaches. And they even get in our house and crawl on the counter tops in the kitchen.EHHHHHHHHHHHH

My son is feeling much better today. His fever must have broke Tuesday nite at the Hotel. Thank u Jesus. He is back 2 his normal self of NOT LISTENING. He's back. HAHAHA

But thr Earth Worms looked like Spirochetes crawling all over the ground. It was so nasty, I thought that is what is crawling inside me. GROSS. I almost puked.

Will write a new thread on the meds Dr. C put my son on.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]