TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: having PM issues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:14 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

ok Danny or Dana, I had gotten a message that my inbox was full. That one message was being held until enough space could be created, I've deleted and added folders, ect, have my inbox down to like 60 some percent...should be able to get the message, but still not getting it. any suggestions?
thank you :)
j

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: having PM issues
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:31 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

never mind, figured it out, in that message you have to click on "release ...something or another, " can't remember, duh

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:56 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I thought you meant the other p/m issue? Everything ok???? :faint:

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:03 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

haha, I knew that's what you would say. I've been waiting for DH to get off the phone so I could call you. Yes, things seem to have slowed way down thankfully. Still makes for little sleep when kate is sick, she was up half the night, and of course I couldn't sleep knowing I'd have to run to the bathroom every hour! haha. I actually kept her home from school, she ended up with a fever. So going to make some home made chicken noodle soup for dinner... I don't know why, but it always seems to help, my Grandma always swore by it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:13 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I hope Kate is feeling better this afternoon, Jaime.
And I hope the rest of your family are........protected from 'it' hitting everyone else.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:30 pm 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Thank you Diana~ I kept her home from school today, she had a fever. She's acting like she feels ok, but I can tell she really doesn't. She just doesn't want me to take her to the doctors. And I don't know why, our pediatrician is the most wonderful doctor I have ever known. She still has a fever, very runny/stuffy nose, and sore throat. The only thing I can get her to take is motrin for the fever. I dont' like giving them medicine at all, but at night I wish she'd take those triaminic purple strips, they used to take them no problem, but I had her trying 3 different kinds of medicines and she said they all were horrible (honestly, they all taste great if you ask me, compared to some of the stuff she could have to take ie robitusin) I just gave her some homeopathic stuff I have a little of, and hope it helps her. John has it too, but it's something different. We got into it today. He asked if I was going to be in a bad mood the rest of my life, and I said, "yeah, probably" I said "you know how you feel right now, that's how I feel every day of my life, multiplied by 10 and add in the pain issues too" (this was in response to him telling the kids that even if he didn't have to work he wouldn't play with them because he's sick), and he said "just because you feel like sh#t all the time doesn't mean nobody else can feel sick" he just doesn't get it. I said "that's not what I"m saying, I'm just trying to explain that how you feel right now, I feel like this all the time, plus some, and I still get up every day, get dressed, get up with the kids while he sleeps in EVERY day, get them fed, the dog fed, before I can even get my first round of meds in my mouth, still make home made dinners, and home made desserts, clean the house, take and pick up Kate to school, and on and on, and I just would like some credit that I am one hell of a woman instead of always being put down if I sit down on the couch for too long in your opinion" he just walked away and we haven't spoke since... go figure. Pray for us please. We really need it right now. Not only do I need prayers to be well so I can care for my kids, but I need prayers that his heart softens towards me and our kids.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]