TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Science of Healing Doc (or is it really biblical?) watch!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:44 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Check out this video trailer - video now available on DVD...they can call it "science" I call it "miracles" when someone heals...."the power of life and death lie in the tongue" - "So a man thinketh in his heart, so he is"....science or scriptural?

http://www.thelivingmatrixmovie.com/trailer

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Science of Healing Doc (or is it really biblical?) watch!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Post Lyme Docs talk about the placebo as being our problem, after 6 weeks of treatment we are considered being in some kind of state of mind that is causing all our troubles, not Lyme anymore. How can we think that we are still sick when we are still sick?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

There is a lot to be said for spiritual healing. I read a lot about this. I also practice meditations and prayers every day, in the morning and always at night. You can make up your own healing meditation or you can research other people's, but it's good to get in the routine.

Obviously I am not "cured", but it has helped me through some very rough times. In fact, some very deep dark almost suicical times. With meditation and prayer, I got through them.

Sylvia Browne, Deepok Chopra, Carolyne Myss all teach about spiritual healing. Your spirit HAS to heal before you body will. It's all connected. We are not a body with a spirit in it, we are spirits inhabiting a body. The spirit is what is eternal, not the body. So if our spirit is suffering or being continually bothered by something, it will show up in our body. Google chakras, or balancing our chakras, and you will find some good teachings.

http://www.myspace.com/aloha6728

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:30 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana, Johnny, Lisa well said.
Why in this film do they think that SCIENCE is a healer. No GOD, JESUS is the healer.

My biological father died in 1989 and b4 his death I went 2 visit him in Colorado. I was raised by my mother and step-dad in Louisiana, Thank God. I have 2 sisters and I am the youngest. To make a long story short b4 I got there he was almost completely blind. When I arrived the next morning he came out of his bedroom screaming b/c he could see. God made it happen 4 him so he could see his 3 daughters all together b4 he died.

When my sis brought him 2 the doc they were baffled and could not explain how he could now see. He was dying of AIDS and God gave him that last glimmer of hope to see his 3 daughters. When I left he died weeks later.
It was awesome.
God works miracles and this was one I saw b4 my own eyes.
Praise Jesus. :jc:
Krissy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

That's awesome Krissy, what a gift, for both of you!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I also believe in spiritual healing - but I can't (or won't) generalize it to include New Age versions of spiritualism...again as a Christian I feel everything must be examined - if it isn't the Holy Spirit, I don't want it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Yes, you keep making that point.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Is that okay? I am not intending to cause a problem. The name of this thread alone even implied that this might be controversial. I do not mean to offend and I am not judging. I am simply stating my feelings on something just like anyone else who posted. Really, I am sorry if I am coming across offensive. Definately not my intent! :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:33 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Don't really know why i'm posting on this. But I do agree with Julie. We do need to be careful as Christians as to what we let into our lives.

I always like to look at life around me. I love my hubby. Would I want to share him a tiny bit with another woman? No! Neither do I want to taint my relationship with God, with any other religion.

I think when we look for healing we need to be extremely careful that we don't cross over into the dark world. We get so desperate at times to find help. I think we do know by Gods spirit what is right and what is wrong for us. Ask God what is right for you.

He who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved! PTL!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

i think this post is getting off topic and goig to lock it

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]