TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: God Gave Me A Word!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:19 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Don't get nervous i am not saying i heard God's voice but i did feel very strongly in my spirit last night this word "DON'T BE WEARY IN WELL DOING"! I think it was mostly for Dana but we all could apply it to our situation, because we are going through the fire with this Disease and we have to learn to cry out for God's help to see us through it.

I am not a PERFECT man yet but i am trying to let the light shine in even though my whole body hurts and vibrates, shakes, quakes, etc. I know Job went through the FIRE before he came to his senses and realized that God is in control and we can't argue with God because He always wins anyway.

I think if it wasn't for these web sites, where would anybody go for help? I remember when in 1999 i was so alone with a illness nobody understood or even believed i was even sick. So many Moms on here and other sites that are struggling to raise children, all the while they are sick as Dogs, reminds me how much we all need encouragement and PRAYER.

So don't be Weary in well doing God understands our dilemma and He's not our critic but we know where that comes from don't we? Jesus is a true friend that sticks closer than a Brother and He said i will NEVER leave you or FORSAKE you. I am getting a second wind this week from the Lord to re focus my life despite the bitterness of having this awful Disease, and it's my PRAYER for all my Lymie friends that Jesus will do the same for you!

Peace

Post subject: Re: God Gave Me A Word!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 am 
Thanks for this.

When I first started searching for what was going on with me in 2006 I felt SO weary. I clung to Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

I was praying for renewed strength knowing that the LORD would not grow weary but I was so weary at that point, thus my names Weary 1 & 2.

God has answered my prayer. My strength is renewed, physically and spiritually, I am running this race now, not stumbling and trying hard to fight for others also.

Have a blessed day in the LORD!!

Lauren

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:06 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Weary2 wrote:
Thanks for this.

When I first started searching for what was going on with me in 2006 I felt SO weary. I clung to Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

I was praying for renewed strength knowing that the LORD would not grow weary but I was so weary at that point, thus my names Weary 1 & 2.

God has answered my prayer. My strength is renewed, physically and spiritually, I am running this race now, not stumbling and trying hard to fight for others also.

Have a blessed day in the LORD!!

Lauren

Look at my "signature." That's the scripture I cling to as well.

The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31
http://www.jmgarnet76.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:31 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Johnny,

Thank you for posting this. You have no idea how hungry I have been for a word from God.

I keep asking Him to restore my health - I hear (not audibly in my spirit) "In time". I get frustrated and want to know when and how!!

In the bible it says God will come to us in dreams and visions. I had a dream a few weeks before my LD explosion, that this was coming - I did not know it was Lyme Disease (God is never specific when he speaks to me) - but a fiery trial - I knew God was telling me to get ready, but I didn't know for what. I had no idea what I'd go through..who could even imagine this?

I heard from Him in the beginning, I had no answers to what was wrong, I had seen a dozen doctor's, I felt I would die for sure and then He said one morning "Help is on the way" - I questioned again, "how, when?" But it was true and really within a few days my sister found a doctor who knew what was wrong w/me. He can be vague - He never says too much that is for sure, giving me just enough to give us hope and always leaving more questions than answers really - I have to learn to trust in Him..to just believe and relax..because the battle belongs to the Lord.

I have been going through it lately - rough Johnny, just like you describe, pain, quake, shake. I have cried so much in the past years of having this I am literally getting cry lines, I use to have laugh lines.

I hate focusing on my symptoms, they can be over powering though (yesterday was awful, I have no idea what today will hold). But in those moments of "insanity" it takes everything in me to focus on Him...I repeat, "God has given me a spirit of love, power and a sound mind" - I am more "weary" than ever now. I have had thoughts of just throwing in the towel, closing this site and turning off my computer forever. Then I think, then what, sit here lonely in my misery?

I feel so badly about you in 1999 being so sick and having no one to talk to...I can't imagine. One thing I knew for certain when I was diagnosed with LD, I knew I needed support, for the first time in my life. It was essential. But more importantly I knew I had to be involved in education of this disease, it was an over powering desire.

I studied your post and interestingly as I looked at the words "Don't be weary in well doing" - I felt God in my heart say "Look at the entire scripture" so here it is, really study it - think of what He is saying, THIS is an opportunity to do good and we will reap. Thanks again Johnny for helping me get my eyes on Him, as I hurt, shake & quake worse than ever. (The heat has been turned up):

Galatians 6:9-10
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Amen! Dana,

I am a pretty quiet and shy kind of Guy, so when God impresses on my heart to give a word to somebody i want to be pretty sure it's God and not my flesh. I am so glad you understand how much the truth about lyme disease help's so many people and you have such wonderful friends that pitch in help you out. I am running 6 web sites and it's not easy and takes a lot of my time, but it keeps my mind off my illness to an extent. I like the comments on Isaiah, they shall mount up with wings of eagles and they shall walk and not faint teach me Lord teach me Lord to wait!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 am 
 E-mail  Profile

also thank you for posting this - just yesterday - i was talking to the Lord about the purpose in all the suffering! - so many of us who are going through such similiar or even the same trials - and it is a challenge to stay standing! But i do not want to miss the lesson! We will have a ministry - a testimony! to share!

and i too - have kept that verse close to heart - Is 40:31
one of my symptoms was fainting! - in the beginning -
and one day - i believe .............. I will run and not grow weary (tired) and I will walk and not faint!

thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I'm going to get up and no matter what go to church on Sunday. I will put my kids in class and I tell u I NEED to fall at the alter and make my heart right with God. I am not perfect by no means, none of us are.

I want a renewing of the Holy Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise God! :jc:
Krissy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:05 pm 
Quote:
I'm going to get up and no matter what go to church on Sunday. I will put my kids in class and I tell u I NEED to fall at the alter and make my heart right with God. I am not perfect by no means, none of us are.

Praise God!
Krissy

Praise God! :jc:
Krissy

Krissy,

I love the community in church as well as our Pastor, James McDonald. He has a radio program, "Walk in the Word Ministries". If you go to http://www.harvestbible.org/ and click on "This Weeks Message" you can hear the service also after 2pm Sunday. He just finished a series, "Turning Your Trials to Gold". It was awesome. He was going through cancer treatment in CA at the time but preached at Greg Laurie's church out there and it was videotaped for ours. It brought Jesus to the forefront of your trials and suffering and was so relevant to him as he was studying and preaching.

The hope is in the local church!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]