TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: What's going on in this world?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:08 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I thought since this was a christian site it would be appropriate to post this.
Does anyone watch the 700 Club or other Christian news shows.

I tell u some of this stuff scares me cuz it is all in Revelations. Obama says he wants a one world currency and a one world government and a one world religion, as do other countries.

If you have read Revelations, as I have and studied The End Times, it seems to all be playing out. I know the False Prophet comes 1st to set the way for the Antichrist who will come out of the UN. The 7 year peace treaty is next. The scary thing is these thing's can not be changed they are Prophet and you can't change what the Bible says.

I don't trust Obama, never have, he has already overturned abortion and stem cell research. From day one I thought he sounded like a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

Don't get me wrong I want Jesus to come back to end all our suffering, but this is getting scary. The plagues that will carry out, eg. LYME.

I just hope that we go Pre-Tribulation not Post-Tribulation. And i sure hope I'm ready and Jesus chooses me to go I don't want to be left behind. :pray:

I know this is off the topic of Lyme but it is happening so fast and I just wanted to know everyone else's Opinion on this.

Please share with me some of your input as to what you see happening and what you know about The End Times.
Thank you and May God Bless All Of US.
:jc: Krissy
P.S. Jonnylight u use to be a Pastor, right? I think i remember u posting that, if so could u shed some light on this subject. thanks

Post subject: Re: What's going on in this world?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:31 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Krissy I am so glad to see your post - I also have studied end times and it is fascinating - it is clear we are there! Before we know it we will all need a "mark" - it might sound unlikely but it will happen. I literally see the Bible unfolding in front of me every day....society, disease (yes Lyme is a huge part!), our new prosident....it is so scary and yet very exciting as well. We truly are blessed to live in such exciting times - plus to know we don't have to worry cause our Maker is in control...what more could we ask for? :bible:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:39 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Warning to those who are Obama supporters - this is my opinion, please do not allow political opinion to separate our loving group....you are more than welcome to re-butt, I welcome different points of view.

I am watching the 700 club right now, ironically.

Krissy, as is well known, politics and religion can cause arguments, but I will risk it, I have to say it, I would not have voted for him EVER. People wanted change and they got it..God help us.

18 year old kid voters were at an all time high, they know nothing about politics and voting and just took their parents advice, who just wanted change - the age should be at least 25 to vote, or a test needed to see if you even know the difference between the parties.

I was astonished when he made it through the primaries with the name Obama Hussein, clearly is Muslim name for crying out loud and swears he is a Christian, he is deceiving to appease the American people. This country is based and built on Christianity. There is ignored proof he wasn't born in this country, that is fact, his grandmother said she was in Africa the day he was born (that alone makes him inelgible to be President), too bad she died shortly there after. What happened here? I have no idea. There were too many unknown things about this man to ever make him the leader of this country. Other countries rejoiced! Why?

McCain was a Christian, a war hero a POW and experienced....how did this happen? Consider - He was tortured for this country, fought for this country and had the age and experience to run this country.

Obama Hussein is not experienced and has not a clue how to a run a country and this is not a job to be trained on the job - he is inexperienced and truthfully, people are truly worried he has a muslim agenda..whatever that exactly means, I don't know. A new World order?? I don't know. He is spending trillions on Earmarks which he said he never would putting us further into debt - I don't know what he is doing.

His bailout package was announced and then more homes were lost than EVER in the following month! He wants to raise taxes, you don't raise taxes to stimulate an ecomony.

I could go on all day...

Did you see the "transformed" muslim talk on the 700 club, how the Christians are the "enemy" and we are deceived...he was touched by God and after being raised muslim his whole life he became a Christian and was kicked out of his family. He said the goal was to turn Christians to Islam...I just know there is only ONE way to heaven cleary - through Christ, that will never change. This changed muslim bascially said their agenda is a political one to take over the world...yikes!

All I know is that if you want Christian leaders, you vote Republican - this country in my opinion is teetering on really dangerous territory and it is very scary to have an inexperienced guy like this in charge that really none of us know anything about - he talks and talks and gets the crowds cheering, but the average American have NO IDEA who they have voted for and what they are cheering about!

Many thought he'd end the war, today's news says he is sending more troops to Iraq. So basically what people had hoped for in this new administration is not yet occurring.

Continue to trust in God and pray for this country.

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

My take on it is what will be will be. God said when the last days will come this is what to expect, i think we should be more in tune with Gods plan. If God said it you can expect it to happen just as He said, and Praying against God's prophecy is not going to help us. Jesus said don't weep for me but weep for yourselves because if they do this when the wood is green what will they do when it is dry? I am ready for His return and if Obamas the one He is going to use so be it but don't be surprised if he is not the one. Jesus said to keep your eyes on the East (middle east) There are so many theories and ideas on what really going to happen, but bottom line if you are watching and Praying you have nothing to worry about.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I am not sure how Obama feels about one world relgion but I know for sure he doesn't want one world currency.

In his news conference this week when asked if he thought a one world currency was a good idea and his answer was a resounding "no".

I have a copy of the entire speech - I'll try to get that part posted here. I kept a copy because of something else he said.

Darn - I just looked - I only kept the Stem Cell part. Sorry! I do remember him saying that though about one currency.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:57 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

His name is Obama Hussein because his mother named him after his father. Here's an article about his mother that has a lot of facts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham And everyone will be mad at me for saying this but I have a lot of trust in him. Don't we want change? Do we want to lead down the path we've been going with corrupt insurance, and medical practices and war, and poverty?

http://www.myspace.com/aloha6728

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 am 
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

A preacher came to my house before the election and was saying bad things about obama because of abortion issue and other issues. I said to Him no man knows the day or the hour, only my Father in heaven really knows Jesus said. I am too busy looking to the east that's where Jesus will return and show everyone His great power and Glory. I have my own pre. trib. theory but if i am saved and wahed in the blood of the Lamb i have nothing to fear because God is in control and He will make a way of escape for us. We need a president to govern the people not to preach to us and what religious belief's to have. even though i don't agree with abortion and other issues, it's not my Job or obamas to change people we need to change ourselves first so they can see the power of God in our lives, that's better than speaking words anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Lisa - No, we are not mad at you about your opinon, I like to see different opinions - if we all had the same opinion, what a dull world it would be. So don't even think that. I am going to read the link you gave. He has a big job ahead of him, I don't think the next 4 presidents (in the mess we are in) will make much of a dent in recovery, however I hope he helps this nation get on the road to recovery.

I overheard a man at the store the other day say, "Well I hope this president gets us out of this mess" I had to comment, I said, "It will take the next 4 presidents to get out of this mess". 4 years will not be enough for him to do much, in my opinion.
Love you dearly and always welcome opposing view points, always!!! Dana

Johnny - love your thinking, it really is true, we have to trust in God. I love what Christian leaders have said over and over, "We as Christians do not rely on this "worlds system", we rely on God as our provider."

Molly - I know stem cell research drives you mad, does he support it? I think all democrats do, don't they?

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 am 
 E-mail  Profile

I post no bad remarks for what others have said. We r all Christian's but we r also allowed to have an opinion. No matter if he is the one, or if we do or don't trust him, what is going to happen will in fact happen.

U can not change what God has in store.
Lisa, u do make great points.
Jonnylight u r right we need to change ourselves not look to others to do it for us.
This thread is a sticky subject cuz we do not all agree on everything, but I think different opinions are welcome.
Love and Blesses to all.
Krissy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:52 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

I was thinking about this thread and how it would be great to have a category for threads about political issues, religious issues, etc...because I was thinking about all the people who I refer to this website and they are not necessarily Christian...reading this particular thread under a general Lyme Discussion, I could see someone thinking "Oh i didn't realize this was just for Christians." I am not trying to be mean or anything just wanted to share that thought....anyone have an opinion on it?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Dana is right, it will take a long time to get us out of this mess. But maybe from a different perspective, we will learn a lot from this mess. My mom and I were saying it's too bad we couldnt just put our money together and buy a house that our whole family could share. Like in other countries, family doesn't all move apart and see eachother once a year on Christmas. They stay together and each have their roles, cooking meals, working, etc...myabe it will come back to families pulling together and working through this, and communities coming together to help the poorer, and so on.

http://www.myspace.com/aloha6728

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:35 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Dana: Yes - he supports the Ebryonic Stem Cell research and I am adamantly opposed to it. I am so conervative on this issue that I don't think the Embryos should even exist. We shouldn't play with life or death, in my opinion - that's God's job.

So, when it comes to the "moral" issues I am very conversative - with the exception of Gays - I feel everyone should be treated equal.

In every other aspect I am super liberal. So on election day I have very few options. I left many blanks on my ballot this year!

I look forward to the day when the candidates have the nerve to voice their own "true" views and not just tow the party line. I feel both parties are guilty of this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]