TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post subject: welcome new member Iyohi!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

Caught your post in a different thread, just wanted to officially welcome you to TALD!!! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, we've managed to get quite a wonderful group of folks here, very caring and loving place to hang out.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

Post subject: Re: welcome new member Iyoyi!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 am 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi,
Welcome!

I missed your posts too.

Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: welcome new member Iyohi!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 pm 
 E-mail  Profile

Hi thank you, I posted about the don't open the post so that post is gone. LOL, thank you for the welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Hi,
Yeah we just started having a problem with spammers this week...its been ugly!

We'd love to hear more about you - have you been tested for Lyme and are you on antibiotics, what are your symptoms?

Dana

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:36 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Welcome Iyohi,

I hope you find TALD a place of comfort and education for your health and wellbeing if you or a loved one are battling Lyme. We will look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks for jumping on that spam! Nothing like a shock as a new member; but we trust you know it was not from within!

The family here at TALD are loving, kind, prayerful and wise!

Blessings,
Sojourner

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine... When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; the waves will not overcome you...For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior www.stylebyheatherrose.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Welcome Iyohi,
When i found this sit i found a peace of God come over me. If u love god or need great support, this is the place to be.

The people here r amazing.

Post more, we would love to hear from u.
krissy :cross:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:44 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Welcome, welcome!

This is a great place. I used to be on many Lyme Discussion Boards - this is one of two or three that I go to now. I just can't stay away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:16 am 
 E-mail  Profile

istherehope wrote:
Caught your post in a different thread, just wanted to officially welcome you to TALD!!! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here, we've managed to get quite a wonderful group of folks here, very caring and loving place to hang out.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Yes, those posts are gone. :jumpy: So glad I found you in here.

Post subject: Re: welcome new member Iyoyi!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Cog1st wrote:
Hi,
Welcome!

I missed your posts too.

Dana

Hi Dana I like your footprints picture, my Mother made me that poem on like a quilt that you hang up with dowle rod and ribbion. And that explains how I have lived with Lyme. :faint:
When I fall down, He picks me up.
:cloud9:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:35 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Cog1st wrote:
Hi,
Yeah we just started having a problem with spammers this week...its been ugly!

We'd love to hear more about you - have you been tested for Lyme and are you on antibiotics, what are your symptoms?

Dana

Oh, LOL, I already posted to your other post yesterday I think. Oh well, you know how it is with this disease, you just start over every day. Whenever that begins! As far as spamers etc. I have been on the net since the 80's. So knew better than want to read that post. Have had and even think I have a forum now. So don't worry about them too much, that is the internet for you.

My first test 2 years ago came back a mess, but no co-infections so that is good. I've had 3 tests, that have all still been over the limit, but most docs were happy with the 3rd one so I had to find a new doc to help me get rid of this.

As far as symptoms there was the long and short list, and I check almost all of them on both. But now most the symptoms we are thinking are more from the medication (doxy & flagyl). So thinking about backing off on the meds and see.

So that is where we are at now. I have a wonderful husband, children & grandchildren, so do the best I can to get better and enjoy the fruits, so to speak of my labor.

LOL, I can tell I'm starting to get better I've had two days of wry humor, something I haven't had for 2 years, any kind that is.

:kicking:

Happy day, Iyohi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 am 
 E-mail  Profile

Sojourner wrote:
Welcome Iyohi,

I hope you find TALD a place of comfort and education for your health and wellbeing if you or a loved one are battling Lyme. We will look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks for jumping on that spam! Nothing like a shock as a new member; but we trust you know it was not from within!

The family here at TALD are loving, kind, prayerful and wise!

Blessings,
Sojourner

Hi no worries Sojourner, I think I posted to Dana, about it is no problem, & I did just remember LOL I do have a forum,
http://www.blgwd.com/iyohi/BibleStudy/index.html
We made it so they mail us, and then we post it.... Wonder if it still works? LOL

Thank you for the welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:06 am 
 E-mail  Profile

krissy wrote:
Welcome Iyohi,
When i found this sit i found a peace of God come over me. If u love god or need great support, this is the place to be.

The people here r amazing.

Post more, we would love to hear from u.
krissy :cross:

Hi Krissy,
Thank you for the warm welcome, and this does seem like a very nice forum. I remember going to church because I thought God was there, but latter learned He was with me always, no matter where I went, or what happened.

So now I just remember when I can to :pray: and :bible: and do the best I can.
U have a blesssed day, Krissy! Iyohi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 am 
 E-mail  Profile

twinofdar wrote:
Welcome, welcome!

This is a great place. I used to be on many Lyme Discussion Boards - this is one of two or three that I go to now. I just can't stay away.

Hi, I am over at Delphi sometimes, I used to help host, but since I got sick just go there when I can. Forums can get addicting. :coffee: so I try to not get carried away anymore, and worry about my family, and taking care of myself. But it is great to be able to talk to people especially if we are more or less home bound, and not get out much. So glad you found a place where you feel comfortable, with nice folks!

:hands:

Have a Great day! Iyohi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 am 
Forum Moderator
 E-mail  Profile

well you certainly seem to have a good handle on things. Doxy and flagyl can be toughies to handle. is that all you've been on, or have you kinda been thru the rounds? we can help to find you a doctor if you need one, not sure if I understood right, but you said that they were happy with the last test and considered you well enough? forgive me if I misunderstood, lyme brain going on this am....

dig thru some posts, check out the info here, if you go to the "Board index" upper left side, the little green house icon, and then go to the third forum down titled "everything you need to know about tick born diseases" you'll find TONS of info in there that may help you in your journey. Pretty much everything I know about this disease, I've learned in that area!

have a great day,
j

(Isaiah 53:5 NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Any advice given by me, is just that, advice. I am not a medical doctor, and I suggest you talk to your doctor about any concerns.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Iyohi wrote:
twinofdar wrote:
Welcome, welcome!

Hi, I am over at Delphi sometimes, I used to help host, but since I got sick just go there when I can. Forums can get addicting. :coffee: so I try to not get carried away anymore, and worry about my family, and taking care of myself. But it is great to be able to talk to people especially if we are more or less home bound, and not get out much. So glad you found a place where you feel comfortable, with nice folks!

:hands:

Have a Great day! Iyohi

You're one of the hosts on Delphi Lyme forum????

The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31
http://www.jmgarnet76.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:34 am 
 E-mail  Profile

jmgarnet76>
You're one of the hosts on Delphi Lyme forum????

Nope, I used to help host Christian AAA Bible Study, but got sick, so just go there sometimes when I feel up to it. I didn't know Delphi had a lyme forum.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 am 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

They've got a Lyme/tickborne illness forum, but it is VERY INACTIVE. So yeah. They might as well not have one.

The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31
http://www.jmgarnet76.blogspot.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]