TruthAboutLymeDisease.com

TruthAboutLymeDisease.com's Forum
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Christian Lyme Disease support Links /Prayer/Support, Videos
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:37 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

FOR CARING LOVING PATIENT TO PATIENT SUPPORT -PLEASE SIGN UP AT OUR ONLINE CHRISTIAN LYME DISEASE SUPPORT FORUM AT: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 756&ref=mf
Our Lyme Disease forum...
Please join our forum for patient - to - patient support, everyone is welcome - post prayer requests, speak freely of God (which you won't find at any other LD forum, we are the ONLY Christian LD support) We look forward to meeting you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christian Lyme Disease support Links /Prayer

Many stories of inspiration of miracle healings and more in the posts below
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa Bevill a Christian singer, battled Lyme and wrote a song about it. Can be heard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rua0MGxFW0k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pray Now W/someone

For immediate prayer w/someone who can help you call 24/7 365 day per year: (800) 759-0700 - there is always a Christian available to pray with you for your needs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keep reading....

Below you will find (including this one) 12 posts regarding Christian stories of healing, ministers to watch and listen to, music links, prayers and much, much more...so keep reading! We hope you are inspired!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My personal recommendation

I highly recommend watching Passion of the Christ - it is available in 10 minute segments on Youtube. You can go to http://www.youtube.com, use this as your search "Passion of the Christ part 1". What you take away from this will strengthen you I believe, because it helps us realize (for me anyway) that although we suffer horribly, but no matter how brutal our suffering (and I know some hideous suffering like many of you for years now) it is nothing compared to what He went through for us, just my opinion - I think you would agree if you watch it. If you have seen it already, watch it again. I have watched 4 times and everytime I take something new away from it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets begin....starting w/Joel Osteen

Quote:
Don’t fall into the temptation to get complacent and think it’s never going to happen. Right now, whether you see it or not, God is working behind the scenes and arranging things in your favor. When you develop an attitude of expectancy, you open the door to His miracle-working power in your life. Decide today to declare His Word and speak words of victory. Start declaring today, “My time is coming...God is working behind the scenes on my behalf…I will fulfill my destiny…I will fulfill the plan God has for my life!” As you declare and expect God to move, your faith will grow. Your hope will grow. Keep expecting and waiting for the appointed time. As you do, you’ll step into the victorious destiny God has planned for you! We all go through disappointments and setbacks. When this happens, it can be easy to get discouraged, lose your joy and enthusiasm. But, even though life is not always fair, our God always is! He is a God of justice. He sees every wrong that's ever been done to you, every person that's ever hurt you and every unfair situation. The good news is as you stay faithful and not become bitter, God promises He will pay you back for every injustice. He will take what was meant for your harm and He'll turn it around and use it to your advantage. Let me encourage you today, that as you choose the right attitude and give God the glory through every circumstance, He will not only bring you out, He'll bring you out better than you were before!!! The Bible says in Proverbs that “as a man thinks in his heart, so is he.” The way you see yourself in your mind’s eye, over time, will drop down into your heart. If you’ll create a picture in your imagination of something you want or a dream coming to pass and keep it in front of you, then you will move in that direction. Get up every morning and picture yourself succeeding! Picture yourself healthy and whole!~ Joel Osteen

Joel's mother miracle healing
You may all know of Dodie Osteen, she is Joel Osteen's (world's most famous minister currently) mom. 35 years ago she was very ill and hospitalized, 3 weeks later they found out she had terminal cancer and would die in less than a month.

Joel says his mother never cried, she went home, couldn't eat, was thin, she was dying in every respect of the word. She had great faith and began speaking healing scriptures. She would watch cartoons to make her laugh (the bible says laughter is medicine) and in a couple weeks time her appetite returned and slowly she regained strength and she lived - that was 35 years ago she should have died.

Can you imagine laughing at cartoons, knowing the doctor's have told you have 3 weeks until you are dead? But her faith was greater than any doctor's words and she knew God would have the final say.

Of course God works through many avenues, doctor's, medicines and guiding each the way we should go, but life and death lie in the power of the tongue. I thought this was important enough to remind you.

About Dodie: http://jehovahroi.wordpress.com/2008/04 ... criptures/

Scriptures she spoke:
http://www.alighthouse.com/healingscriptures3.htm

ImageImage

Jesus, the name above all names!

Quote:
Remember, that the name of JESUS CHRIST is the name of above ALL names, above the name of Lyme Disease, above the name of cancer, above the name of any and all sickness and disease.

When Jesus walked the earth He was and still is no respecter of persons, you simply have to believe in Him. Your healing was complete at the cross according to the bible, we ARE healed by His stripes, accept the healing He offers, He loves you. Jesus healed everyone He ever came across (while on earth) including one of the men who came to arrest him, he reattached the ear of one of those men when Peter defended him and cut the mans ear off. The bible says he took away our sicknesses and diseases.

Something I find interesting is that Jesus never claimed "I healed you"....if you read bible scripture, He always said "Your faith has healed you". He is available to all that cry out to Him, He will send the Holy Spirit to live in you to guide you, comfort you, heal you. We take medicine to kill bacteria and/or medicine to alleviate symptoms prescribed by doctor's and because God led us to even find these wonderful doctor's we may go into a "remission". God's healing is different, when it is done, it is over, you are completely restored.

The bible guarantee's trials in our lives. How do people endure these fiery trials or understand their meaning without God? I will never understand that. I find it comforting to look back on my life and see the trials I have endured and to know that all of these trials worked out according to His will and in turn made me stronger and ready for the next trial. Trials come and go...they go and this too shall pass. We are told to rejoice in our trials, they test our faith and without them we would be weak and could not complete the call on our lives. Trials teach us endurance and God works something into each of us with these trials that will be beneficial to other's if we allow Him to and see it from that perpespective. When the Lyme Disease trial is complete in your life, you will be able to encourage other's in the same "boat" so to speak, you will be able to reach out to someone in the pit of despair or to lead those searching for answer to their health problems. If God's purpose for you experiencing this is to help one person, then He has made you quite literally a life saver for someone suffering and hopeless in the future. You may be someone's "Godsend".

In the end, I doubt you will exchange this experience for anything, although that may be hard to see now, helping someone else, encouraging them to press on, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel (because you have been there) could save their life, literally. What an honor to serve God and help others in a way we could have never arranged on our own. Trust God in the midst of this storm no matter how hard this is, He knows exactly what He is doing and His purpose will be served. He is the author and the finisher of our faith the bible says and knows the end from the beginning, His thinking is so far above ours we could never figure out the "whys", so trust, have faith. God has a plan like a fine oiled machine, it all comes together.

Connect with Him through prayer, church, TV teachings, the bible, Christian books and worship music. Never stop. People will say, "Well I believed for my healing, I asked and prayed and prayed and it didn't work". This is funny because God always "works" and you may have to stay in faith 10, 20, 30 years or more, I don't know how long your healing will take, I do know that no one in the bible was sick less than 12 years that I can think of. If you read the bible you will read about the man at the pool who layed their 38 years waiting for healing, 12 years for the woman who had a bleeding disorder, the blind man was blind from birth, the bible never says how long, but it does say to keep believing, to knock and keep knocking.

Make Him first in your life, keep your eyes on Him. An excellent example and reason to keep your eyes and life focused on Him is written in the book of Matthew in the bible. When Jesus walked on the water, as he approached the boat the disciples were in, he called out to Peter to step out of the boat and come to Him, Peter stepped out of the boat and he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind and waves, he was afraid & doubted, he quickly began to sink, he cried out, "Lord, save me!" Peter was doing fine until he took his eyes off Jesus. As long as he had faith, he did something which seemed impossible. He kept his eyes on Jesus and walked on water, as soon as he looked around at the world, he started believing that the storm was going to defeat him. He lost faith, he took his eyes off Jesus, and he began to sink. If we forget that Jesus is right there to help us, we can let the storms of life cause us to sink too. If we keep our eyes on Jesus, miracles can happen. Peter uttered what is probably the shortest prayer in the Bible: "Lord, save me". Everyone needs to say that prayer. We ALL need Jesus to save us. He is our only hope. Jesus told Peter he should not have doubted. The message here, don't doubt, ever and whatever you do, keep your eyes on Him!

Jesus said to ask anything in His name and it will be given to you as long as you believe it is done! Do you truly believe you are healed? Probably not because you "feel" symptoms. The bible says we are to live by faith, not by sight. He works miracles today, believe and keep believing and especially when you can't believe anymore, believe still.

Do not accept or claim any disease or illness, do not say "I have Lyme Disease", you are claiming it as your own. If you are a Christian, that disease is on foreign territory it cannot stay, it is not of or from God. Disease is from the enemy it is darkness. If you are a child of God, light lives in you (the Holy Spirit) light and dark cannot dwell together, light always swallows up darkness. If you aren't sure about that, walk into a dark room and flip on a light switch, the darkness is gone immediately. You don't "own" whatever ails you and never make the mistake it is from God, nothing bad is from God and you are mistaken if you think God is punishing you, WRONG! Jesus took your punishment at the cross and if you don't understand this, I recommend reading the New Testament and start listening to some bible teachings. My favorite bible teacher is available day and night online, Joyce Meyer, http://www.joycemeyer.org. You can listen to radio teachings online or watch her teachings at conferences.

If you are a believer you are the child of the King and Creator of the universe, what an honor! There is nothing you cannot do and that He cannot do through you. He is always with you! People will say, "I don't feel God, I feel abandoned". Well, we don't live by what we "feel", we live by faith and God said He would never leave us or forsake us. Even Jesus felt alone on the cross when he cried out, "Father, why have you forsaken me?" We aren't ever alone.

In the bible it clearly states God has given you power and authority over the enemy, he is under your feet! Walk in that authority! If you ever see a King or Queen walking along, they aren't all hunched over, looking depressed, no, they walk with their head up, they walk in their authority, knowing who they are. We need to remember who we are in Christ, but more important WHOSE we are and why we are here, to serve God!

Never forget what the bible says, greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. Declare your healing, praise God for it NOW! The bible says to call those things that be not as though they are. Thank God for loving you and healing you. Love Him back, if we can only love God through the good times, what weak Christians we are. Get a concordance and look up (and speak out) healing scripture over yourself such as, "I am healed by His stripes".

Jesus's death and resurrection wasn't only so we could go to heaven (as if having eternal life wasn't enough) no there is more, if we have faith and belief in Him, there is quite literally a "salvation package". It includes peace that surpasses understanding, knowing that He is with you in every storm, that you are more than a conqueror. Don't waiver in your faith when your body doesn't feel right, don't let symptoms "impress you", stop telling God how big your problem is and start telling your problem how big your God is!

Know that you may wake up today feeling the same or worse than yesterday, but also know that you may go to bed completely healed...believe everyday! When you wake up in the morning your first thoughts should be TODAY could be THE day of your miracle! This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it! Don't allow the enemy to steal your life day after day because your body is not perfect and whole today, find joy in everyday, the bible says the joy of the Lord is our strength!

Never lose faith! Always remember your words are infecting you or affecting you, the bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue. Speak power words & healing words over yourself everyday. Take captive your thoughts of doubt and speak out positive words of healing instead and know that God right now has you in the palm of His hand and no weapon formed against you will ever prosper!
~ Dana

Reaching for His robe....

Mark 5: 25 A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding. 26 She had suffered a great deal from many doctors, and over the years she had spent everything she had to pay them, but she had gotten no better. In fact, she had gotten worse. 27 She had heard about Jesus, so she came up behind him through the crowd and touched his robe. 28 For she thought to herself, “If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed.” 29 Immediately the bleeding stopped, and she could feel in her body that she had been healed of her terrible condition.
30 Jesus realized at once that healing power had gone out from him, so he turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my robe?”
31 His disciples said to him, “Look at this crowd pressing around you. How can you ask, ‘Who touched me?’”
32 But he kept on looking around to see who had done it. 33 Then the frightened woman, trembling at the realization of what had happened to her, came and fell to her knees in front of him and told him what she had done. 34 And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”
(New Living Translation)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God walks through the fire with us

An arrogant despot named King Nebuchadnezzar ordered all to bow to a golden image he set up outside the capital city of Babylon. Those who didn't bow down would be thrown into a red-hot fire pit.

Three Jewish refugees for Jerusalem refused to obey. 'If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up' (Daniel 3:17-18).

The enraged king ordered the Jews thrown into the furnace. But a strange thing happened. The soldiers who threw the three young men into the furnace were themselves burned to death. The three Jews didn't even get their hair signed. The crowd gasped, the king was shocked, because in the midst of the fire appeared to be four men, not three, walking around unharmed.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had faith God could deliver them. Scripture contains few more heroic words than, 'But even if he does not...' (verse 18). The three refugees confidently proclaim: 'If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it' (verse 17).

They knew God does not always make things comfortable for his followers. God may not save us from going into the fiery furnace or heal us or make us prosperous, but the presence of Jesus Christ provides safety in the middle of blazing tribulation. He walks trough fire with us.

Though three Jewish young men, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, survived the fire without even the smell of smoke on them, we won't always feel as if we have escaped. The greats of Hebrews 11 went to their deaths ---- battered and burned, through the fire, to the limit. To them faith was not a cushion to fall back on, but a driving energy. Their eyes were placed firmly on their Saviour, Jesus Christ.

In the The Wounded Healer, Henri Nouwen writes that Jesus Christ is with us, 'not after all our misery is passed, but in the middle of it, not in another place but right here where we are standing.'

What fires are you fighting? Do you wish you knew how your fiery trial will end? Sometimes we have to walk trough the fires of life longer than we want to and wait for God's time to bring us out. Paul waited to have his affliction removed. Noah waited in the ark. Joseph spent years in prison.

As we persevere through the pressure, trusting God during impossible situations, we don't have to wait with unmoved resignation or dry-eyed stoicism.

'As often as not, spiritual giants of the Bible are often contending with God. They prefer to go away limping, like Jacob, rather than shut God out,' penned Philip Yancey in Disappointment With God. 'You can't really deny your feelings or make them disappear, so you might as well express them.'

After pleading with God, through tears and anxiety, we can break through to a new level of confidence. God will supply us with renewed knowledge of him and assurance that he has heard us and is in control of our lives. Allow Christ to replenish you daily with his boundless grace and sustaining strength. Our hope in him will not be disappointed.

If we call on God, he will be there in our times of trouble. God will never let us walk through the fire alone.

Story from: http://dejnarde.ms11.net//meshack_shadrack_abednego.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Run to the throne, not to the phone

Quote:
Whenever you are given a bad doctor report do not be moved...no words from a man or test should move you. Run to your bible (as quoted many times by minister Joyce Meyer "Run to the throne, not to the phone!") people don't have the answer you need, only God does. Pick out some healing scriptures, confess them all day, everyday forever if that is how long it takes..never give up hope, never believe God caused this or is punishing you. His plan was for us to be "perfect" until the fall of man in the Garden. He sent Jesus our redeemer and the bible reads "By His stripes we are healed"...NOT we will be healed ...keep speaking words of faith & mostly when you feel you can't. Remember the attack is not from God - he is Love and he loves you, He sent his only son so that by His stripes you would be healed and live forever with Him when we go home. I have a poster of the cross that reads, "I asked Jesus how much do you love me?" He answered, "This much" and he stretched out His arms and died. Believe, always speak words of faith, never allow doubt in and flood your world with scripture, Christian music, bible teachings, always can be found on Word network and online 24/7. You were built for this...you are more than a conquerer according to the bible. Rejoice in knowing you really have now shared in His suffering and carry His name Christ-ian. Isahia says "he bore our sicknesses and took away our diseases" - and Jesus always said to people He healed "Your faith has healed you". Keep the faith - through it all, no matter how difficult - you will be walked out of this firey trial with God holding your hand - victorious! BELIEVE!

Many, many more posts below...keep scrolling...

Truth About Lyme Disease Home Page: http://www.truthaboutlymedisease.com
Truth About Lyme Disease Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQINypsf7g

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

Post subject: Re: Inspirational Links /Prayer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:53 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

YOU ARE ENTERING THE MIRACLE HEALING ZONE!

True Miracle Healings of Lyme Disease

Brandilyn Collins Miracle Healing of Lyme
Her website: http://www.brandilyncollins.com/healing.html (Story shows from time to time on the 700 Club )
Watch her story right here - http://www.cbn.com/media/index.aspx?s=/vod/tb42

A woman claims healing by God of Lyme - blog
http://www.positivelyfeminine.org/spiri ... isease.htm (Blog)-http://paulafriedrichsen.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-god-healed-me-of-lyme-disease.html

This is a 3 part series of a woman's healing testimonial of being heald of LD - sick 17 years with Lyme.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_bhMdcaofI

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaVurKip ... re=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_aPXaAI ... re=related

Another woman's testimony of being healed of Lyme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyrxlS7S2Rc

Other Miraculous Healing

Book w/many miracle healings (I highly recommend this book): http://www.amazon.com/Anointing-Healing ... 921&sr=1-1

Lee McDougald's Healing - AMAZING WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th9-R4Rt8_A

Text version of Lee's story: http://www.fccm.net/index.php?Itemid=63 ... &task=view

MANY Amazing/Miracle videos, scroll down to choose by subject of miracles: http://www.cbn.com/700club/features/Amazing/

If the video link above is ever not available, below is another way to see it. The full video from CBN will open to Windows Media Player automatically - healing story lasts about 6 minutes. There is a prayer for healing when his story is over if you decide to keep watching :

Miracle healing at 49 minutes in (can be fast forwarded to this point - story is approx 6 minutes):
http://www.cbn.com/media/asx.aspx?Video ... ate=500000

MINISTER THAT WAS PREACHING WHEN LEE WAS HEALED:

Below is the same minister that was in prayer for this man's healing. In this video he prays for YOUR healing - (5minutes)
Watch this (5 minutes) have one person w/you if you can :

Minister's healing prayer:
http://www.ibethel.tv/watch/186:1:4

Read stories of miracle healings, prayer requests, report your miracle healings:
http://www.miracleshealing.com/

Miracle physical healings:
http://www.cbn.com/700club/features/ama ... calhealing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The science of Prayer & Healing

http://www.healingtherapies.info/prayer_and_healing.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light a candle for health/healing and more:

If you wish to light a candle for anyone, for any reason (it is free) please visit the following website. You can write a message, whatever you want..I found this is a beautiful concept/idea. Your candle will "burn" for 48 hours - you can light as many as you want.

Visit the following site:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

(History of "candle lighting": http://landru.i-link-2.net/shnyves/candles.htm )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful inspirational link posted originally by LisaS - must see : http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/viewmovie.html

Online Prayer Chain
http://www.waxdog.com/pray/

Online prayer request CBN
http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/prayerandcounseling/

Pray now w/someone on the phone
For immediate prayer w/someone who can help you call 24/7 365 day per year: (800) 759-0700 - there is always a Christian available to pray with you for your needs.

Minister's

Joyce Meyer Ministries - watch online daily powerful teachings that will change your thinking and change your life (20 minutes daily): http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries ... V/Archive/ Click on your choice, then you will be taken to a page where you can choose your bandwidth and player. (This minister I have watched for 15 years. If you read my story, you know I received a series called "Hope" I never ordered & no one ordered for me, months before I became sick. I threw it in a drawer and when I was ready to "throw in the towel" the "Hope" CD's were there. This series saved my life. Hope series can be purchased here: https://shop.joycemeyer.org/eStore/Prod ... -C203.aspx

My story was printed in Joyce Meyer's monthly magazine 7/08 page 16: http://www.joycemeyer.org/NR/rdonlyres/ ... M_0708.pdf

Joyce's Healing Scriptures: http://tinyurl.com/yoy5tb

Creflo Dollar - Libray of archived online messages: http://www.creflodollarministries.org/P ... hives.aspx

Excellent message regarding healing will open to Windows Media Player: http://wcci.edgeboss.net/wmedia/wcci/ar ... d_300k.wmv (Please note as messages are deleted online the link may not appear anymore - working as of 12/3/08)

Joel Osteen teaching's online - http://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Index.aspx

Other
I highly recommend this book for any trial, a best seller by Joyce Meyer: https://shop.joycemeyer.org/eStore/Prod ... -BK10.aspx

One biblical viewpoint of why we endure trouble/disease, etc.: http://www.tscpulpitseries.org/english/ ... 70609.html

Healing Scripture Sites
http://www.savedhealed.com/healing.htm
Healing checklist: http://www.savedhealed.com/healingcheck.htm
Healing Testimonies: http://www.savedhealed.com/directory.htm#flag2
http://www.alighthouse.com/phealingscriptures.htm
http://www.alighthouse.com/healing.htm
http://www.scripturemenu.com/BibleVerse ... topicid=15
http://www.cnm-vra.com/healing/

Music Collection: Inspirational Praise and worship - all types of Chrisitan song links (more available at youtube.com)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPfTrVl_pzA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rplAodVfic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m96MtNl ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeMHHbFslk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZayut9i45M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OihvG607W-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCxZvD_wZ6I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdw5cvj5aws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--8OMWA7 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4rfA_t ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oad8ov10AjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WpFid43xW8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNxP2k4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ylhKyKv1bI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-wFV4M9MU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjhxOv9YDag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NV-KIEvShY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7cQkg1ZAZs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xbQKiW0xLwM

Always check w/your MD regarding advice given by me or any member at this forum & any articles & info. at this site. Site disclaimer: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:28 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

You say: "It's impossible"

God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"

God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"

God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"

God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"

God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

You say: "I can't do it"

God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"

God says: I am able
II Corinthians 9:

You say: "It's not worth it"

God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"

God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9! & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"

God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"

God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"

God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you

You say: "I will never be well"

God says: "He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed."
(Isaiah 53:5 )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:29 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

The Tea Cup Story

A young couple was shopping for antiques one day in an exclusive antique store and took notice to one of the most exquisite tea cups they had ever seen. They asked to see the cup and as they stood there admiring it, they were shocked to hear the cup begin to speak!

You know what? I didn’t always look like this, said the beautiful teacup. There was a time when I was raw ugly clay. But one day this Potter came along and he began to pat me, form me and mold me. I said to the potter, “What are trying to do? That hurts! Ouch, stop it, I’m uncomfortable! Leave me alone!” But the potter smiled and said, “Not yet.”

He then put me on the potter’s wheel, said the tea cup. And he spun me around and around and I began to get dizzy. I didn’t like it, and yelled, "Stop, no more I am dizzy!" He said, "Not yet". But it was then I began to take on a different shape.

I thought he was through with me, but all of a sudden he put me into a hot oven. It was so hot in there, I could not stand it. I thought I was going to die! And when he came to check on me, I could see him through the glass in the oven door and he had a sparkle in his eye. I screamed out to him, “Please let me out of here, it is much too hot!” He just smiled and said, “Not yet.”

Finally after a long time, he took me out and put me on the shelf to cool, "I said, phew that is much better!" I thought, thank you God it is finally over! Now I can get back to being my normal self. But my relief didn't last long because then the potter came back over and began to paint me with this sticky, smelly paint. I didn’t like it. It smelled terrible! I thought I was going to choke. And I told him, “Leave me alone!” But again, he just said, “Not yet.”

Then he put me a second time into the oven, it was twice as hot as the first! And I realized there was no hope, I would never make it, I was about to give up. When he came to check on me, I said, "I can’t take this anymore!” But once again he just smiled and said, “Not yet.”

Finally the door opened and he took me out and set me gently on the shelf. After some time had passed, He came by and handed me a mirror and said, "Now look at yourself!" As I peered into that mirror, I could not believe, that could not be me! Look how beautiful I had become!! I could not believe how much I had changed. I did not look like anything like that the hard lump of clay that I started out to be!

"I want you to understand", said the Potter, "that I know how much it hurts to be molded and shaped, but if I had stopped you would have dried up and turned into an ugly lump of clay. I know that it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but had I stopped, you would have crumpled. I know that it hurt and that is was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn't put you in there, you would have no strength. I know that the fumes were terrible when I brushed and painted you, but if I hadn't done that you would have never reached your potential, nor would you have developed your own beautiful character. And if I hadn't put you back in the oven the second time, you would have eventually leaked and your color would have faded away. But now you are a beautiful teacup fit for use at the most beautiful table. You are now what I had in mind when I first formed you".

Beloved, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very glad—for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world. 1 Peter 4:12-13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Link of Healing scripture and claiming wellness:

http://www.reconciliationoutreach.net/scripture.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PRAYERS TO REMIND YOU OF THE POWER WITHIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every cell of my body radiates pure life, energy, and vitality.
I am a creation of divine life. Every strand of DNA in every cell of my body is lovingly designed and divinely formed.
As a beloved creation of God, I have a physical body that has an endless capacity to heal itself. Every cell is equipped with all that is necessary to restore perfect health. Whether I am mending from a common cold, disease, cancer or a major surgery, I know and affirm that a healing process is taking place. Divine intelligence is working through me now, establishing wholeness.
If a loved one or I have a medical procedure coming up, I trust God to work through the health care professionals to bring about the best outcome. Vibrant health is ours to claim. We are one with God, the source of pure life, energy, and vitality.
“Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”—Mark 5:34
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a faith in God that makes my day and paves my way.
If I am facing a challenge that seems difficult to overcome, I affirm to myself: I have a faith in God that makes my day and paves my way. Such faith encourages me to let go and let God.
As I take time in prayer, I release all to God and feel the weight of having to make a decision on my own slip away. I realize that each choice I make is an opportunity for me to express my faith in God to bring about greater wonder in my life.
Knowing that God and I are one fills me with reassurance that even the most difficult challenge can reveal the greatest blessing. As a creation of God, I meet each day with faith. I understand that everything I accomplish is done through the presence of God expressing life and wisdom through me. I remain ever open to this guiding Presence.
“Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive.”—Matthew 21:22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Embraced by divine love, I rest in the sacredness of God’s peace.
The distractions and stressful intensity of life around me cannot disturb my peace. At any time, I can enter a sweet, sacred silence with God.
In the silence, the true nature of life is revealed to me. In the presence of my Creator, there is no conflict or confusion, no illness or lack. Any concern melts away in the gentle glow of Spirit.
“God, I relax now into Your loving embrace. I release all cares or concerns to You, knowing that You are my ever-present support and comfort. You enfold me in divine love. My heart and mind and body are infused with the sacredness of this moment, and all is well.
“Thank You, God, for this peace that dwells within my heart and flows out into my life with abundance.”
“To set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.”—Romans 8:6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Change comes naturally. I do my best and God does the rest.
Whenever I am trying to improve some aspect of myself or my life, I don’t let myself feel pressured to overanalyze details and instigate change. The truth is, as Jesus put it: “I seek to do not my own will but the will of him who sent me.”
In seeking God’s will, my part is to contribute whatever I am able and then allow God to do the rest. I think of the caterpillar that weaves a chrysalis around itself and then allows the grace of God to complete the transformation. The caterpillar cannot force itself to become a butterfly. Instead, it cooperates with the divine process at work and so do I.
With the blessing of grace active in my life, I experience change that happens naturally, and I am at peace.
“From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. The law indeed was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.”—John 1:16-17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thank God for the life, love, and abundance active within those I hold in prayer.
There is a power of life generated in prayers for others. An example of such intercessory prayer is found in Genesis. Rebekah’s desire to have children must have seemed hopeless. Then her husband Isaac prayed for her and the answer came—not as just one child but twins, Esau and Jacob.
Perhaps I know people who are temporarily perceiving themselves caught in a barren, hopeless situation. In praying for them, there is no need for me to outline the answer to prayer. I believe that God is the answer, and I support them in a spiritual birthing that brings forth greater love, healing, wisdom, and prosperity in their lives.
Releasing the outcome to God, I pray with compassion for others. I am assured that God is the answer to every prayer.
“Isaac prayed to the Lord for his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord granted his prayer, and his wife Rebekah conceived.”—Genesis 25:21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:31 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Healing prayer by Megsmom:

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your Living Word. You said that your Word is Life to those who find it and medicine to all their flesh. Today, by my confession, I apply your Word to my body by giving voice to it.

You said in Psalm 139:14 that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that your works are marvelous. I declare that I was created by you and I am a marvelous creation.

I speak to sickness and disease today and proclaim that according to Philippians 2:10 that they must bow down to the Mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every name in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth bows its knee to Jesus' name.

I speak to my body today and declare that I have authority over it. I command it to receive the Word of God. Matthew 8:17 proclaims that Jesus bore my sickness and took my infirmities.

Heavenly Father, I thank you that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and makes alive my mortal body.

I speak to my immune system and command it to line up with the Word of God. My immune system will destroy sickness and disease in my body and perform its job; for this is what God created it to do.

I thank you Father that every cell in my body responds to you Word. Your Word permeates my body from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I confess that the Word of God is being made flesh in me.

Psalm 103:3 declares that you Father, forgave all my iniquities and healed all my diseases. Father, that is your confession and I make it my confession also. I don't judge by the sight of my eyes, I judge by your Living Word. It is your Word that lives in me and brings health and healing to every part of my body.

Heavenly Father, I rejoice at your promise of divine health. You said it and I believe it! Today, I declare that I will see your promise of healing manifest in my body.

Healing is mine because Jesus paid the price two thousand years ago. God so loved me that He sent His Son to die on the cross so that I could experience life on God's terms; His abundant life manifesting in me, making me whole- body, soul, and spirit. Amen.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:33 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Submitted by forum member Jennifer - author Unknown:

I have this on a bookmark from when I was in 3rd grade.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low, and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won, had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worse,
that you must not quit.

Post subject: Re: Christian Lyme Disease support Links /Prayer
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:11 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Quilt of Holes

As I faced my Maker at the last judgment, I knelt before the Lord along with all the other souls.

Before each of us laid our lives like the squares of a quilt in many piles; an angel sat before each of us sewing our quilt squares together into a tapestry that is our life.

But as my angel took each piece of cloth off the pile, I noticed how ragged and empty each of my squares was. They were filled with giant holes. Each square was labeled with a part of my life that had been difficult, the challenges and temptations I was faced with in every day life. I saw hardships that I endured, which were the largest holes of all.

I glanced around me. Nobody else had such squares. Other than a tiny hole here and there, the other tapestries were filled with rich color and
the bright hues of worldly fortune. I gazed upon my own life and was disheartened.

My angel was sewing the ragged pieces of cloth together, threadbare and empty, like binding air.

Finally the time came when each life was to be displayed, held up to the light, the scrutiny of truth. The others rose; each in turn, holding up their tapestries. So filled their lives had been. My angel looked upon me, and nodded for me to rise.

My gaze dropped to the ground in shame. I hadn't had all the earthly fortunes. I had love in my life, and laughter. But there had also been trials of illness, and wealth, and false accusations that took from me my world, as I knew it. I had to start over many times. I often struggled with the temptation to quit, only to somehow muster the strength to pick up and begin again. I spent many nights on my knees in prayer, asking for help and guidance in my life. I had often been held up to ridicule, which I endured painfully, each time offering it up to the Father in hopes that I would not m elt within my skin beneath the judgmental gaze of those who unfairly judged me.

And now, I had to face the truth. My life was what it was, and I had to accept it for what it was.

I rose and slowly lifted the combined squares of my life to the light.

An awe-filled gasp filled the air. I gazed around at the others who stared at me with wide eyes.

Then, I looked upon the tapestry before me. Light flooded the many holes, creating an image, the face of Christ. Then our Lord stood before me, with warmth and love in His eyes. He said, 'Every time you gave over your life to Me, it became My life, My hardships, and My struggles'.

Each point of light in your life is when you stepped aside and let Me shine through, until there was more of Me than there was of you.'

May all our quilts be threadbare and worn, allowing Christ to shine through!

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.'

When there is nothing left but God that is when you find out that God is all you need.

Take 60 seconds and give this a shot! All you do is simply say the following small prayer for the people at this forum.

Father, God bless all my friends in whatever it is that you know they may need this day! And may their life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with you. Amen.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:51 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

By Dana F. Website Owner

Poem was published in the January 2008 issue of Publichealthalert.org paper; http://www.publichealthalert.org/JAN-page-18.html

Here is my poem I wrote and I hope it helps some of you keep the faith.

I AM A SOLDIER (of Christ)
By: Dana

I am soldier tough and strong
everyday I fight the war within me
that goes on and on

I have never held a rifle, a grenade
or a gun
Instead my mind is my weapon
if this war is to be won

I soldier through the night
and the day time too
Fighting and unseen enemy
that attacks out of the blue

No place to run, no place
to hide
The enemy will find me
it lives inside

Weeks, months and sometimes
years go by
But I am a soldier and I refuse
to die

I am not a Marine, or even a Navy
Seal
But I have spirit and fight
and I will heal

So when the enemy throws a
grenade of doubt
My answer back I do shout!

I will win this war, on that you can
bet
Lyme Disease won't beat me,
I'll be an LD vet! (veteran)

So if you have your days, when
you think you will lose
Remember you are a soldier
and you will win if you choose!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:57 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

When Miracles Happen
"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:
for my strengthis made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

When you run into an impossible situation, a situation you simply don't have the strength or the ability to handle, are you often tempted to simply give up and accept defeat? Don't! Instead shout, "Glory!" because the Word says God's strength is about to be made perfect in you.

The word translated "strength" in this scripture is dunamis. It means "God's miracle-working power." Just think about that. When your human strength ends, God has promised that His miraculous power will bring you through!

If you'll look in Acts 14, you can see that promise in action. The apostle Paul was stoned by a group of Jews, taken out of the city and left for dead. Paul's human strength had ended. He was absolutely powerless.

But the disciples gathered around him and prayed, and the Lord raised him up and he went on his way. In other words, when Paul didn't have enough human strength to overcome, God's miracle-working power was sufficient for him. It enabled him to be an overcomer in spite of his weakness!

So, if you are facing a crisis today­
If you're sick and medicine has failed you­
If your finances are out of control­
If your family is falling apart­
If bad habits have you hope-lessly bound­
If you've done absolutely all you know to do and you still haven't gotten results­
Then rejoice! For when human strength ends, the power of God excels!
Only believe!
God's grace is sufficient for you!

SCRIPTURE READING: Acts 14:1-22

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Can I Be Healed?
By CBN.com

CBN.com -- If you are suffering from a disease, an injury, or a chronic medical condition, you may wonder if you can ever be healed. The Bible has good news for you!

While doctors and medicine are a gift of God – and He certainly uses them to bring healing – His power is infinitely greater than any human wisdom or prescription. In fact, He “is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us” (Ephesians 3:20b).

Throughout the Bible, God encourages us to call upon Him for healing. He says in Exodus 15:26b, “I am the LORD who heals you,” and we call Him “Jehovah Rapha” because He is the God of healing. Psalm 103:2-3 says, “Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.”

Some think that miracles no longer occur, citing 1 Corinthians 13:8. However, this passage refers to the return of Jesus Christ. When He comes again, we will no longer need prophecies, tongues and miracles because we will be in His presence.

Until then, the anointing, power and gifts of the Holy Spirit are readily available to help us in every situation!

Here at CBN, we have received thousands of reports from people in America and around the world who have been healed in answer to prayer.

As you read this booklet, ask God to make the Scriptures come alive in your heart, to build your faith, and to grant you a miracle!

Focus on Jesus

God’s Word reveals how deeply He loves His children and wants us to have health and wholeness. 1 John 4:8b-9 says: “God is love. This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him.” Jesus said, “I came that they might have life, and have it abundantly” (John 10:10b, NASB). Throughout His life, Jesus demonstrated what abundant life means for His followers – including us today!

The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John give numerous accounts of how Jesus healed people of serious infirmities and illnesses, including blindness, deafness, leprosy, seizures, and paralysis. He even raised dead people to life! Notice the word “all” in Matthew 8:16b: “He drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.” .

He then carefully prepared the disciples to perform these very same miracles. Luke 9:1b-2 says, “He gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and He sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.” He indicated that miracles were a sign that the kingdom of God was at hand, saying, “As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons” (Matthew 10:7-8a).

At the Last Supper – knowing He would die within hours – Jesus wanted to impart some final words and encouragement to His friends. He said: “I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father” (John 14:12-13). Jesus then repeated this bold pledge for emphasis: “You may ask Me for anything in My name, and I will do it” (vs. 14).

One disciple who personally heard Jesus say this was John, who later wrote: “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us – whatever we ask – we know that we have what we asked of Him” (1 John 5:14-15).

By His suffering and crucifixion, Jesus once and for all won our salvation, forgiveness, healing and eternal life.

1 Peter 2:24 says, “He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by His wounds you have been healed.” (The King James Version says, “By whose stripes ye were healed.”) In this, Jesus fulfilled the prophetic words of Isaiah 53:4-5: “Surely He took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows ... . But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed.”

Hebrews 12:2 encourages us to “fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Through His resurrection, we have new life. Romans 8:11 says, “And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.”

Just before ascending into heaven, Jesus promised His disciples that the Holy Spirit would come upon them, empowering them to continue His ministry in the world (see Acts 1:8). This was first fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost (see Acts 2:1-4), and the same Holy Spirit is available for us today! Hebrews 13:8 says, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.” What He did before, He continues to do today. God is pouring out His Holy Spirit in our day and age – all we need to do is ask. Very importantly, healing is among the supernatural gifts of the Spirit listed in 1 Corinthians 12:9.

Have Faith in God

James 5:14-16 gives very specific instructions about healing: “Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”

Jesus said, “When you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins” (Mark 11:25).

These scriptures are good reminders that we should forgive others or seek forgiveness before we pray for our healing. Unconfessed sin, bitterness and grudges can block a miracle. Psalm 66:18 says, “If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.”

Similarly, Paul warns in 1 Corinthians 11:27-32 that taking communion in an unworthy manner can result in sickness. Dabbling in the occult is also a barrier to God’s flow in our lives, so if you have had any involvement in astrology or witchcraft, renounce it immediately and completely in the name of Jesus.

Sometimes outward physical healing may not occur if the Lord has something else to teach us or accomplish within us.

However, we must be careful not to jump to conclusions about why someone is suffering. Job’s friends offered cold comfort with their judgmental observations during his time of testing. And the disciples once asked, “‘Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?’ ‘Neither this man nor his parents sinned,’ said Jesus, ‘but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life’” (John 9:2b-3).

Our task is simply to ask God in faith for healing, to believe that He is at work, and to trust Him for the outcome. If fear wells up, remember 1 John 4:18b: “Perfect love drives out fear” – and God loves us perfectly.

In Matthew 7:7, Jesus said, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” In the original Greek, these verbs mean, “Ask and keep on asking; seek and keep on seeking; knock and keep on knocking.”

Jesus continued, “For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened” (vs. 8). He illustrated this principle in Luke 11:5-8 with the parable of a man who kept knocking on his neighbor’s door during the night until he received the bread he urgently needed.

One of the biggest keys to receiving a miracle is found in Mark 11:22-24. The disciples were amazed to see that a fig tree Jesus cursed had completely withered overnight. Jesus simply said, “Have faith in God.” God is the source of everything – our life, our hope, our provision, our healing, and our future! Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

James 1:6-7 cautions: “But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord.”

In describing the armor of God, Paul wrote: “Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one” (Ephesians 6:16b).

If people aren’t quickly healed, they may think their faith is insufficient. But even our faith is a gift of God! Ephesians 2:8-9 reminds us, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.” Corrie Ten Boom – who survived the horrors of Hitler’s concentration camps to preach the Good News around the world – often said that she only had a little bit of faith, but it was in a great big God.

So no matter how weak, frail or insignificant you may feel at times, remember that Almighty God is infinitely powerful, forever compassionate, and always with us!

Believe for a Miracle

The first step in receiving a healing is to give your heart to Jesus Christ. Take time now to confess your sins, receive forgiveness through His death on the cross, and ask Him to be Lord of your life.

Giving our lives to Christ includes our physical bodies. Romans 12:1b says, “Offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship.” The next verse continues: “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good, pleasing and perfect will.” Rather than praying “If it be Thy will,” first ask God what His will is, just as Jesus did (see John 5:17, 19-20). Spend time in God’s Word, asking Him to show you His promises for your life. Then base your prayers upon His Word to you.

Many people ask God for a miracle but omit a key requirement – the spoken word. God has given us authority over disease, demons, sickness, storms, and finances.

Matthew 10:1 records that Jesus “called His twelve disciples to Him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.” We are to declare that authority in Jesus’ all-powerful name. Remember that in Mark 11:23, Jesus told the disciples to speak to the mountain, and it would obey!

If possible, ask other believers to agree with you for your miracle. In an act of faith, lay your hands on the part of your body that needs healing. We are told in 2 Chronicles 16:9a, “For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.” God desires to strengthen and support you!

As you pray, come against the enemy and command him to leave you. Because of Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, we can enter God’s presence and boldly make our requests. Hebrews 4:16 says, “Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”

Pray straight from your heart, saying something like this:

“Dear Lord Jesus, I ask You, the Creator of the Universe and the Great Physician, to hear my prayer for personal healing. I believe that You want me to regain my health and strength, and I pray that You would touch me now with Your grace and power. Please forgive me of any sin and remove all obstacles from my life which could prevent my healing. If I am angry or bitter against anyone, bring their names to my mind now so I can forgive them completely. In Your mighty name, I take authority over this sickness and rebuke it. I speak to this illness and command it to leave forever in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, I also recommit my life to Your service, and I will glorify You as part of my testimony. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Amen.”

As you speak forth God’s promise to you with an anointing of faith, believe in your heart that it has already happened. Then try exercising your faith by doing something you have not been able to do before!

We simply approach God with our petitions and trust Him for the answers in accordance with His perfect will for our lives. Remember that God’s healing may include medicine and professional medical help.

Romans 8:28b promises, “In all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” No matter what we face, God is with us! “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us” (vs. 35, 37).

Don’t limit God – trust Him for your miracle today!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Ask in Faith, Expect an Answer!
By CBN.com

CBN.com – Five Faith-Building Steps To A Powerful Prayer Life
1. Endure: Don't lose heart. Keep praising God for His goodness. (James 1:1-4)

James encourages us to "consider it all joy" when we encounter trials that test our faith. That may sound difficult. But as we endure these trials, pressing on in faith and believing God has our best interests at heart, we will emerge from the experience "perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." Often, God allows us to go through difficult challenges because those very experiences shape us to receive the answer He has already prepared. Even in the midst of pain, if we can press on -- praying, standing on His Word, believing His promises -- we will see His goodness bring us to a better place.

2. Stop worrying: Ask God for wisdom concerning your situation. (James 1:5)

God gives wisdom to everyone who asks Him. He gives it generously. He doesn't think any less of us for asking. In fact, He loves it when we come to Him with our concerns. But the catch is, we have to ask for wisdom to get it. Too many of us reason out problems and come up with solutions on our own -- coming to God only as a last resort. God tells us in Jeremiah 33:3, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know." If we come to Him as soon as we encounter difficulties, He promises to give us His perspective on our situation. He can show us ways to deal with our trials that may never have occurred to us.

3. Deal with doubt: Come to God in faith -- and expect an answer! (James 1:6-8)

When you ask God for help, remember that He is faithful. When Jesus invited Peter to walk with Him on the water, Peter was able to do it -- as long as he kept his eyes on Jesus and focused on his circumstances -- looking at the waves around him and the water beneath him, he sank. When you ask God for help, focus on His Word and what He is speaking to your heart to believe for, rather than letting your faith be determined by your situation.

4 Remember: God is not limited by your circumstances. (James 1:9-11)

By the world's standards, wealthy people have the greatest range of opportunities because they have the resources to make their dreams come true. They can afford the best the world has to offer, and can gain power and influence through their wealth. In contrast, God is not impressed by a person's wealth, but rather by our willingness to believe Him and by obedience in what He has told us to do. If we are rich in faith, there are no limits to what God can accomplish through us!

5 Persevere: Keep your eyes on God, and thank Him for the victory! (James 1:12)

Through persevering in prayer in each trying situation, praising God and believing in His goodness, we will build the character we need in order to receive all that God has for us without being overwhelmed. And each situation we emerge from in triumph is a small picture of the victory that awaits all believers someday when we receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him!

Scripture references are taken form the New American Standard translation of the Bible

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:52 pm 
Site Admin
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

From: http://www.christian-faith.com/lifesolu ... jesus.html

How to Be Healed through Jesus Christ
A message from Michael Fackerell

One of the great things about Jesus Christ is that He is willing to heal people of any religion. I personally have witnessed this so many times. Whether you are Hindu, Muslim or Christian you can come to Jesus for healing and He will heal you. When reading the Bible in the Gospel of John, Chapter 18, I noticed that Jesus even healed a man who came as part of a group to arrest Him and have Him crucified by the Romans. Peter, the disciple of Jesus, had cut off this man's ear, while trying to defend Jesus and prevent His arrest. But Jesus showed that violence is not the way for His followers, but rather kindness and mercy. Only false Christians follow a violent agenda. Jesus reattached the ear to the man and he was totally healed. In healing the man Jesus revealed the power and love of God. To learn why Jesus did not resist arrest I encourage you to read the New Testament for yourself.

But the main point I want to make though is that Jesus loves you and wants to heal you. If Jesus will heal his enemies, He would like to heal you too! The New Testament shows Jesus healing so many who came to Him with faith. In Matthew's gospel, chapter 8, a leper came to Jesus and worshipped Him, saying, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean". Jesus touched him, and with compassion said, "I am willing. Be cleansed." And immediately the person was cleansed of their leprosy. Remember that lepers were despised outcasts. But Jesus loves all such people. No matter if you are rich or poor, Jesus loves you.

We can see from this example of the leper that we must get into the presence of Jesus to receive healing from Him. When you get into the presence of Jesus you can usually feel it. There is something wonderful in the atmosphere that you become aware of when Jesus is manifesting His presence in a place. Jesus is present today through His servants who deny their carnal desires and seek to be vessels for the Holy Spirit, and to speak the words of Jesus and represent Him. Jesus can also become present for you if you will call out to Him with all your heart, no matter where you are – even if you are alone in your house. You do not have to be in a Christian church for Jesus to touch you, though many people find Him more easily in a church where the Bible is preached and people call upon the Holy Spirit in truth. Not every church does that. Sadly many churches are more concerned with rituals, traditions, money and political influence than bringing the love and healing of Jesus to the people. You must get past these barriers and stumbling blocks if you want to know the real Jesus and His healing power in your life.

When you get into the presence of Jesus, one word from Him can heal you of anything. Some Christians act like real divine healing is a thing of the past, but to think like this is to think thoughts of unbelief. The Bible, not the Church, is the most reliable guide to the true Christian message, and the Bible says: "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8). That means, He has not changed. He still has compassion and will work in the lives of all who come to Him with faith. I myself have been healed by Jesus and have also brought the healing power of Jesus to blind, deaf, dumb and others who have been miraculously healed of all kinds of painful conditions by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hundreds and thousands of people have been healed by Jesus when they heard the preaching of the Word of God, and hands were laid on them in the name of Jesus. You too can be healed by Jesus. Through Jesus, there are many ways to receive healing.

Its important to realize that Jesus saw sickness as a work of the devil. The apostle Peter, when explaining the good news for the first time to non-Jews, said, "You know how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him" (Acts 10:38). We can see here clearly how sickness is viewed as an oppression of the devil. Jesus came to destroy works of the devil, and sickness is one of them.

When the power of Jesus, the power of the Holy Spirit comes into your body, it acts like a powerful spiritual medicine against the force of sickness and disease. If enough power comes, and is mixed with faith, you will be healed instantly. Other times, it takes repeated applications of this power, and patient faith to receive the full miracle. Some do not press right through and so only experience a partial healing, or perhaps never receive anything due to unbelief in them or others. But we should never give up. If you are not a believer in Jesus right now you may find it a lot easier to receive healing than many Christians, because God expects more faith from Christians.

The prophet Isaiah spoke about what Jesus would accomplish, even 800 years before it happened. In chapter 53 of the book of Isaiah, it is written that, "Surely He bore our diseases and carried our sicknesses … But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed". This passage alone proves that it is God's intention to heal those who trust in the work of Jesus. It stands as a perpetual rebuke to the unbelief of Christian and non-Christian alike. God wants to do it.

The prophet David said that God "forgives all your sins and heals all your sicknesses" (Psalm 103:3). This is a picture of what God wants to do for you. It is being experienced by multitudes today all around the world, but especially in South and Central America, Africa and in some places throughout Asia. It can happen for you if you can get to Jesus and hear His Word to you.

You see, even from the beginning of Jesus' public ministry, it was recorded that Jesus was, "healing all kinds of sicknesses and all kinds of diseases among the people. They brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them. (Matthew 4:23, 24). Remember that Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever. He did it then, He is alive, He can and will do it today if you can really get to Him by sincere faith.

God will "send his Word and heal you" (Psalm 107:20) if you will come to Jesus and act in faith for your healing. Do not listen to the voices of despair, doubt and skepticism. Only believe, for, as Jesus said, "If you can believe, all things are possible to those who believe" (Mark 9:23). Let me assure you that Jesus Christ was not a liar. What do you think?
Many are physically healed by Jesus but do not want to follow Him afterwards. This happened with many Jews who followed Him on the streets of Galilee and Judea, before He was crucified and resurrected. So many thousands were healed but only 120 true disciples of Jesus waited for the Holy Spirit after the resurrection. I think this ungratefulness is a shame, but you must realize that Jesus is happy when anyone of any religion is healed, because Jesus loves people.

If you though would like to know Jesus personally, and follow Him, either before or after you are healed by Him of any bodily illnesses, you are free to make that choice. By all means call upon Him for healing, but remember that healing is a part of His salvation, and it is a greater thing to have your soul healed, to be forgiven of all your sins, and to have a new life from God. This is available to all who put their trust in Jesus, believing that He died to take away not only their diseases and curses but also their sins and evil deeds, along with the punishment due. If you would like to call upon Jesus for salvation, here is a model prayer you could use:

Dear God in Heaven,
I come to you because I need your forgiveness. Also I cry out to you for healing of both my body and my soul. You know the evil in my life. But I now believe that you want to free me, and give me a new life. I invite Jesus Christ into my heart and life to be my Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus died to pay for all my sins, and rose again. I receive you Jesus as my healer also. Jesus, I thank you for your love and for the salvation you earned for me. I receive your gift of life. I confess and turn away from all my sins. I ask you to fill me with the Holy Spirit, free me from sin, unbelief and fear, and lead me to people in the family of God so that I can be a real follower of you. Thank you. I believe you have worked in my life and I now confess you as my Savior, Lord and Healer. Amen.

However, we must be careful not to jump to conclusions about why someone is suffering. Job’s friends offered cold comfort with their judgmental observations during his time of testing. And the disciples once asked, “‘Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?’ ‘Neither this man nor his parents sinned,’ said Jesus, ‘but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life’” (John 9:2b-3).

Our task is simply to ask God in faith for healing, to believe that He is at work, and to trust Him for the outcome. If fear wells up, remember 1 John 4:18b: “Perfect love drives out fear” – and God loves us perfectly.

In Matthew 7:7, Jesus said, “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” In the original Greek, these verbs mean, “Ask and keep on asking; seek and keep on seeking; knock and keep on knocking.”

Jesus continued, “For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened” (vs. 8). He illustrated this principle in Luke 11:5-8 with the parable of a man who kept knocking on his neighbor’s door during the night until he received the bread he urgently needed.

One of the biggest keys to receiving a miracle is found in Mark 11:22-24. The disciples were amazed to see that a fig tree Jesus cursed had completely withered overnight. Jesus simply said, “Have faith in God.” God is the source of everything – our life, our hope, our provision, our healing, and our future! Jesus explained, “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

James 1:6-7 cautions: “But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord.”

In describing the armor of God, Paul wrote: “Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one” (Ephesians 6:16b).

If people aren’t quickly healed, they may think their faith is insufficient. But even our faith is a gift of God! Ephesians 2:8-9 reminds us, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works, so that no one can boast.” Corrie Ten Boom – who survived the horrors of Hitler’s concentration camps to preach the Good News around the world – often said that she only had a little bit of faith, but it was in a great big God.

So no matter how weak, frail or insignificant you may feel at times, remember that Almighty God is infinitely powerful, forever compassionate, and always with us!

Believe for a Miracle

The first step in receiving a healing is to give your heart to Jesus Christ. Take time now to confess your sins, receive forgiveness through His death on the cross, and ask Him to be Lord of your life.

Giving our lives to Christ includes our physical bodies. Romans 12:1b says, “Offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship.” The next verse continues: “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – His good, pleasing and perfect will.” Rather than praying “If it be Thy will,” first ask God what His will is, just as Jesus did (see John 5:17, 19-20). Spend time in God’s Word, asking Him to show you His promises for your life. Then base your prayers upon His Word to you.

Many people ask God for a miracle but omit a key requirement – the spoken word. God has given us authority over disease, demons, sickness, storms, and finances.

Matthew 10:1 records that Jesus “called His twelve disciples to Him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.” We are to declare that authority in Jesus’ all-powerful name. Remember that in Mark 11:23, Jesus told the disciples to speak to the mountain, and it would obey!

If possible, ask other believers to agree with you for your miracle. In an act of faith, lay your hands on the part of your body that needs healing. We are told in 2 Chronicles 16:9a, “For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.” God desires to strengthen and support you!

As you pray, come against the enemy and command him to leave you. Because of Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, we can enter God’s presence and boldly make our requests. Hebrews 4:16 says, “Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”

Pray straight from your heart, saying something like this:

“Dear Lord Jesus, I ask You, the Creator of the Universe and the Great Physician, to hear my prayer for personal healing. I believe that You want me to regain my health and strength, and I pray that You would touch me now with Your grace and power. Please forgive me of any sin and remove all obstacles from my life which could prevent my healing. If I am angry or bitter against anyone, bring their names to my mind now so I can forgive them completely. In Your mighty name, I take authority over this sickness and rebuke it. I speak to this illness and command it to leave forever in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, I also recommit my life to Your service, and I will glorify You as part of my testimony. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Amen.”

As you speak forth God’s promise to you with an anointing of faith, believe in your heart that it has already happened. Then try exercising your faith by doing something you have not been able to do before!

We simply approach God with our petitions and trust Him for the answers in accordance with His perfect will for our lives. Remember that God’s healing may include medicine and professional medical help.

Romans 8:28b promises, “In all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” No matter what we face, God is with us! “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us” (vs. 35, 37).

Don’t limit God – trust Him for your miracle today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]