|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Cog1st [ Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:34 pm ]|
|Post subject:||FORUM RULES|
If you are feeling suicidal please contact 1800 SUICIDE your doctor, family member, friend or clergy. Let me assure you that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and IS NOT the answer. You can get well! Join us and talk with us, we understand this disease inside and out. Choose life, you will be glad you did down the road! We understand your pain and suffering, help is available, you can get your life back!
We wish to attain a very relaxed atmosphere, a haven of hope and support & solid advice and lasting friendships here. Please be kind to your fellow Lyme sufferers!
1. Report posts to me that may be using vulgar, or offensive language by pm'ing me here. These type of posts will be edited, we are here to help people, not be rude, swear or have a nasty tone to our posts.
2. Please be sure to ask your LLMD's advice before relying on any medical or natural alternative information exchanged here regarding your personal health issues and needs.
3. Kindness, guidance and advice are what a "support" group is, please have friendly tones to your posts. Remember we are all in the same boat, likely at different stages. There are triumphs and setbacks, please encourage others to never give up hope, this disease can be beat!
4. WE DO ALLOW posts that are spiritually encouraging. YOU ARE ALLOWED to share your beliefs, miracles, i.e., how God may have helped you endure, etc., please do not post them in an argumentative fashion to provoke any argument about someones belief or change their beliefs. If you do not agree with someone's "beliefs" or post, p/m them & let them know you prefer no spirit filed advice.
5. Sharing what you are feeling whether it is good or bad is important to any one's well-being, you may share your test results and you may vent if you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. We understand, we have all been there. Don't hide emotions, that is what support is about, to encourage you, help you make it through another day with this disease.
6. You may post prayer requests.
7. Do not discuss illegal activity or threats of violence or anything to do with illicit drug use, including medical marijuana use, it may be offensive to some.
8. Please - do not personally "attack" anyone here for any reason, we are all here for help and support and may have different treatments etc., everyone is different and so are their treatments protocols, no one treatment fits all, be kind.
9. Feeling suicidal is something many of us have experienced with painful diseases. If you are feeling suicidal please seek help immediately at the suicide hot line 1-800-SUICIDE or contact your Md, clergy or family member immediately. This disease is not worth dying for you will get well, never doubt that!!!
10. Spammer's selling items, displaying inappropriate material will be immediately removed.
11. Please do not post copyrighted material. Rather than copying any material that may be copyrighted, it is best instead to give the link in your post. Owner's may want permission if you were to copy and paste and copyrighted material.
12. If you find an interesting article copy and paste the link to your post instead of the entire article.
13. This forum is for everyone 13 years old and older. Please no offensive language or issues that you wouldn't want your own 13 year old to see.
14. Do not post personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. Please exchange personal information via email.
Thank you we look forward to you joining our discussions and hope you find friends, help and healing here,
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group